2nd July 2010, 07:01 PM
prashant_arsul

What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?

Dear All,

I have completed B.Sc(Phy,CHem,Math) with second class june

also i have completed Diploma in Software Engineering with First Class

in Private Institute.

now i want to do MCA in Distance Learning at Indira Gandhi National Open Univercity.

If I do MCA with Distance Learning then wahat is the future?

Kindly advice

Regards,

Prashant

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  2. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  3. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  4. Future of MCA with distance learning in IT?
  5. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  8. Is it good to take MCA degree distance learning course in Mumbai University?
  9. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  11. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  13. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  14. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  15. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  16. Can I do Ph.D after completing MCA(Distance learning) from MDU?
  17. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  18. MBA or MCA after so many turn downs will be good for me?
1st February 2012, 01:10 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?

hello
if u want to distance education of MCA from IGNOU then u can proceed but with the MCA degree u have to do any specialization course for get any job. If u want to take only degree then u will get job in college in between 5000-8000 nothing else u will got form distance learning.
1st February 2012, 08:59 AM
a444

now you doing m.c.a with distance course so, don't worry about it because after mca you have also many job coice
31st May 2012, 01:35 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

I have completed B.Sc(Phy,CHem,Math) with second class june

also i have completed Diploma in Software Engineering with First Class

in Private Institute.

now i want to do MCA in Distance Learning at Indira Gandhi National Open Univercity.

If I do MCA with Distance Learning then wahat is the future?

Kindly advice
thanks
26th October 2012, 02:40 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
It is tough to get a job as a fresher if you complete the course in a distance mode.
So, it is mandatory to proceed with such course in direct mode so that you can get the chances of campus placements and the process of getting job will be really easy.

Otherwise, it is very hard to get a job in walk in mode.

The reason is for 10 vacancies 2000 members will apply and many of them will be of more experience.

If you are an experienced candidate then you can proceed with the distance learning course.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
26th October 2012, 06:11 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Any Person only choose the Distance Education When They are in jobs or other problem so if you continue the MCA with Jobs Than You have a good future.

More Info About MCA :

Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 8,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:
Any graduate from a recognised university. However, the students who have not pursued Mathematics as a distinct subject at 10+2 are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course concurrently.

Note: Course Fees
Rs. 8,000 per semester.
Rs. 100 in addition to Rs. 8,000 as Registration Charges for the First Semester.
For non-maths students, an additional fee of Rs. 1,000 has to be paid for CS-60.

More Info : http://www.ignou.ac.in
26th October 2012, 06:12 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Any Person only choose the Distance Education When They are in jobs or other problem so if you continue the MCA with Jobs Than You have a good future.

More Info About MCA :

Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 8,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:
Any graduate from a recognised university. However, the students who have not pursued Mathematics as a distinct subject at 10+2 are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course concurrently.

Note: Course Fees
Rs. 8,000 per semester.
Rs. 100 in addition to Rs. 8,000 as Registration Charges for the First Semester.
For non-maths students, an additional fee of Rs. 1,000 has to be paid for CS-60.

More Info : http://www.ignou.ac.in
31st October 2012, 08:42 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello Prashant,
You can be rest assured that IGNOU MCA is definitely good for your future. This is a fully technical course. You will have no problem in understanding it since you are already from the software engineering course. This course also does not have any entrance examination. You will be admitted based on your previous marks. You can contact IGNOU office at (033) 2281 0964 on Saturdays and Sundays to know more on which batch you could join. After this you will not have any problem in applying for any job private or government. So you can go ahead and apply for it.
17th June 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest i have compalited bca but i am confused but i want to do mca distance
5th September 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Distance mca degree from swami viveka nand subharti university merut is valid for government job or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?