11th February 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for private practice or a medical business start up after completion of MBBS program?

What I can do after MBBS...I don want to go in dealing patients...something buissness in medical line...
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  2. How do I start practice of Business from now?
  3. How to become a Doctor after completing 12th Standard?
  4. Which courses can I do with B.Com Hons?
  5. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  6. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  7. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  8. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  9. Am I eligible for any companies in India after scoring 71% in diploma?
  10. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in CS after studying B.Com? What is the syllabus?
  12. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many subjects are there in company secretaryship? What's the nature of the course?
  14. Which are the institutes in India that provide courses on Oncological Studies?
  15. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for medical MBBS in government and private
  17. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  18. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
1st January 2013, 04:27 PM
Diptiranjan100

Default Re: Should I go for private practice or a medical business start up after completion of MBBS program?

yes, you can go for private practice.it will good for you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?