7th May 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?

I am bangladeshi students,i want to admit MBBS in any private medical college..please send me details qualifications &cost.? Can someone give me the information on the medical colleges which are located in Kolkata.? Awaiting for the reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  2. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  3. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  4. What is the cutoff for student of ST category for MBBS medical and private college?
  5. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  6. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
  7. Cutoff marks required for MBBS course?
  8. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  9. Which are the medical private colleges in Kolkata?
  10. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?
  12. Eligibility criteria to pursue medicine in the state of AP? How many seats are there for non locals?
  13. Are private medical colleges good? After MBBS from private medical colleges can I get a government job? How good is Rama Medical College, Kanpur?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  15. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  16. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  17. Can I go for MBBS in private college if I am a BSc General course student?
  18. Fee structure of Private Medical Colleges for MBBS?
9th May 2015, 08:26 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?

To join MBBS course, you must have done class 12 with science stream (physics, chemistry, biology or pure science subjects). You must have 50% aggregate marks.

The cost comes around 20 lakhs. The course duration is five years and six months.

Few popular medical entrance examination are

AIIMS
PMT
JIPMER
NEET
RPMT
1st September 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?

What are the medical Colleges are now available to admit in MBBS in West Bengal ? What are the procedures and fee structure for the course?

I will be highly pleased if you kindly provide me the concerned authentic persons contacts accordingly. Aspect your early reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?