22nd September 2011, 08:28 PM
sourav_03

Am I eligible for any companies in India after scoring 71% in diploma?

sir,
I have completed diploma with 71% and now doing btech. But I have 3 yr of gap after completing 10 standard.My question is should I be eligible to sit in a interview any of the companies in India.
I hope you have understand my question and help me in this matter.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  2. Am I eligible for IT companies after scoring 78% in 10th and 54% in 12th? Which are the companies?
  3. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 69% in 10th, 51% in 12th, 83% in diploma
  4. For which companies am I eligible after scoring cutoff 70?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  6. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  7. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 82% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 65%-70% in B.Tech IT? Can a better English and a good programming knowledge help me to get a good job?
  8. Can I be eligible for jobs in good companies after scoring good marks in diploma and less than 60% in 10th?
  9. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  10. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  11. Diploma in Mechanical student is eligible for a 6 week internship? List of companies accepting such students? -- [New]
  12. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS which course to do after BCA?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  15. For which software companies am I eligible to apply after scoring 75% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 68.2% in B.Tech?
  16. Will I be eligible for Government jobs after completing Diploma course?
  17. Is diploma degree considered for getting a Government job?
  18. Am I eligible for top MNC companies after scoring 58% in graduation?
14th October 2011, 12:58 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Am I eligible for any companies in India after scoring 71% in diploma?

Of course the year gap of 3 years will matter in the interviews of good companies .So I will suggest you to go for the Govt. jobs only .Year gap doesn't matters in the Govt. jobs .As a diploma holder with 71% marks you can apply for so many Govt. jobs like -
SAIL
Rail
BHEL
GAIL
ECIL
DVC

You can get all the updates of those job exams from -
http://www.freshersworld.com

Thank you
23rd October 2011, 11:40 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any companies in India after scoring 71% in diploma?

Of course the year gap of 3 years will matter in the interviews of good companies .So I will suggest you to go for the Govt. jobs only .Year gap doesn't matters in the Govt. jobs .As a diploma holder with 71% marks you can apply for so many Govt. jobs like -
SAIL
Rail
BHEL
GAIL
ECIL
DVC

23rd October 2011, 11:44 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

SAIL
Rail
BHEL
GAIL
ECIL
DVC

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?