29th January 2012, 01:55 PM
RAJEESHCKV

Should I go for Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University or KSOU?

Dear sir,

Rajasthan vidyapeed university , Karnataka state open university

in the above providing correspondance B-tech course which is the most usefull and approved? Which is the better?

pls give the advise.

RAJEESH KV

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [New]
  2. How to take B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University after completing diploma
  3. Genuineness of technical degree from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Udaipur?
  4. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC? Can I applyf
  5. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university approved by AICTE?
  6. Is the Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university approved by AICTE?
  7. What is the full form of JRN?
  8. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  9. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and HRD?
  11. Is distance electrical course of RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE?
  12. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur, Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  13. Can I apply for Assistant Engineer Entrance after completing B.Tech Civil from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
  14. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university
  15. Does Janardan Raj Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is valid to get Jobs in Government sector?
  16. Is RVD approved by AICTE or DEC? I want to take admission in B.Tech from RVD
  17. Is it possible to apply for Government technical jobs after doing B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University as lateral Entry?
27th March 2012, 10:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University or KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJEESHCKV View Post
Dear sir,

Rajasthan vidyapeed university , Karnataka state open university

in the above providing correspondance B-tech course which is the most usefull and approved? Which is the better?

pls give the advise.

RAJEESH KV
As far as approval and recognition is concerned, both the universities are approved by the following regulatory bodies:
  • University Grant Commission
  • Distance Education Council

And as far as the technical course like B.Tech is concerned, it is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education in any of these universities and so, none of them should be considered to pursue B.Tech or any other technical courses.

Usually, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) only recognizes Master of Business Administration and Master of Computer Application offered through distance mode and part from these two courses, any other courses offered through distance mode is not recognized by the council.

Therefore, if you want to pursue B.Tech through regular mode, make sure that the university is approved by AICTE but as far as B.Tech through distance mode is concerned, it will not be considered valid as per the AICTE guidelines.
21st May 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to pursue diploma in electrical engineering from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University.
Is the course approved by AICTE?
If still I get admitted to this course & after successful completion of the course, will I be able to apply for Indian Railways?
21st June 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and having 23 years working experience (both in India and Gulf). As I working in abroad, I couldn't do Regular / Part Time - B.Tech course. As there are no other option for me to quality higher, can I do a B.Tech course through Distance Education and is that certificate a valid one?

Thanks = Natarajan
30th March 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in CIVIL Engineering and having 17 years working experience (both in India and Gulf). As I working in abroad, I couldn't do Regular / Part Time - B.Tech course. As there are no other option for me to quality higher, can I do a B.Tech course through Distance Education and is that certificate a valid one?

Thanks ELAM Natarajan
6th February 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in civil Engineering and having 1 years working experience ( in Gulf). As I working in abroad, I couldn't do Regular / Part Time - B.Tech course. As there are no other option for me to quality higher, can I do a B.Tech course through Distance Education and is that certificate a valid one?
28th January 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between jrnrvu and rvd university please help m quite confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?