21st January 2017, 01:45 PM
vajeed Makandar

Which college offers Part Time BE in Electronics and Telecommunication with low fee under Pune University?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue BE in Electronics and Telecommunication so I want to know which college offers Part Time BE in Electronics and Telecommunication with low fee under Pune University? How can I get admission in that College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  2. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  3. Which Colleges in Pune offer part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with low fees and percentage? -- [New]
  4. How to join part time training for a good career while in 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication?
  5. What are various courses in engineering?
  6. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  7. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Summer internship in Pune being a 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication engineering student?
  9. Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  12. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  13. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  14. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  15. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  16. Which university I can opt for doing part time Ph.D course in Psychology?
  17. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
28th January 2017, 07:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college offers Part Time BE in Electronics and Telecommunication with low fee under Pune University?

There is no such college under Pune university which offers part time Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering. In fact part time B.E courses are not approved by AICTE.

You can apply for LEET examination of your state to get direct admission in second year of engineering after diploma. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. You need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET exam and clear it with good rank so as to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?