15th April 2015, 12:31 PM
parisha agarwal

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study 11th Science in Central Hindu Boys School, Varanasi?

Hello,
I want to get admission in Central Hindu Boys School
in Varanasi. I want to study 11th Science there.
Please tell me I have to give any entrance exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.

24th April 2015, 01:07 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study 11th Science in Central Hindu Boys School, Varanasi?

Yes you will have appear and pass in the SET examination conducted by BHU to be eligible for admission in class 11th of Central Hindu Boys School , Varanasi .

The examination is conducted in the mid of the month of May in the same city and the results are announced in about 1 months from the examination .Also the admission process ends in about one week from the result declaration .The notification for this examination generally comes in the month of March and the last date for submission of application form ends in the mid of April .

The examinations will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions each of one mark .The questions will be related to the general science , general knowledge , Mathematics , English Grammar , Hindi Grammar and bit of current affairs too upto the standard 10th level .

For more information and filling of application form visit the official website of

BHU i.e;www.bhu.sonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?