31st May 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to take admission in CHBS in 11th class? Information about entrance exam?

I want to take admission in central hindu boys school and i want to know what is minimum marks required for taking admission in chbs in class eleventh.i also want to know about entrance exam of this school.

2nd January 2015, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to take admission in CHBS in 11th class? Information about entrance exam?

CHBS stands for Central Hindu Boys School. It is located at Kamachha, Varanasi. The CHBS offers admissions to VI, IX and XI classes through an entrance test which is conducted by Banaras Hindu University in the month of May every year. Application forms for admissions to above mentioned classes will be available from the month of April. No percentage criteria is required to take admission in CHBS 11th standard but, you need to qualify an entrance examination with good marks. By qualifying and scoring top marks in entrance test, you can easily get admission in CHBS 11th standard.
25th April 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to take admission in CHBS in 11th class? Information about entrance exam?

Myself raushan singh from india and i want to know pattern for question in entrance test.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?