9th October 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BSc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc course in Chemistry Honours in Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for securing admission? Please let me know immediately.

12th October 2018, 08:43 PM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BSc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes, you need to appear in an entrance test to gain admission to B.Sc. Chemistry(Hons.) in Aligarh Muslim University.
Admission is done on the basis of merit in entrance exam.

Minimum Educational qualification- Class 12th or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/mathematics.

Admission test will be of 2hrs duration and carrying 100 marks.

Forms are to be filled online.

Visit this link to view detailed information about course and Entrance examination.

http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/co...es/science.pdf
13th October 2018, 01:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BSc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University?

In order to take admission in AMU ( Aligarh Muslim University ) for pursuing B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) in Chemistry (Hons.) degree course, you need to qualify AMU UG admission test as the admission in AMU for pursuing any UG degree course is based on the performance in its admission test.

Further, for pursuing in B.Sc(Hons.) in Chemistry degree course, you are required to have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized board of education.

For more details and updates regarding AMU UG admissions, you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
14th October 2018, 07:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), for pursuing B.Sc(H) in Chemistry degree course, you need to qualify the AMU UG entrance examination which is usually held in the month of March/April every year with applications starting in January of the same year.

Also, for admission in B.Sc(H) in Chemistry, you need to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

For more details and updates regarding AMU UG admissions, you must visit its official website i.e; http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?