15th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University? Specializations available to study?

Hello Friends,
I want to know that for B.Sc Degree admission I have to appear in entrance exam in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the specializations of B.Sc Degree in AMU?

Related Questions:
  1. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam in 10 months?
  4. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study B.Ed in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. How may I get proper guideline and study material for Ph.D entrance exam? I am masters in maths from Aligarh Muslim University
  6. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a candidate of Punjab?
  9. How many seats are available to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  10. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  11. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  12. Can I study M.Sc(Zoology) with scholarship in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University if pursuing 12th Commerce with Hindi?
  14. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
21st August 2015, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University? Specializations available to study?

Yes, to pursue B.Science course in Aligarh Muslim University, you must have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with at least aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized board are eligible to appear in entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission to pursue B.Sc course.

Specializations offered by AMU in B.Sc course are :-
--> B.Sc. (Hons) in Science
--> B.Sc. (Hons) in Agricultural Sciences
--> B.Sc. (Hons) in Life Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?