15th March 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Mathematics
in Aligarh Muslim University.
Please tell me I have to give any entrance exam?
Please let me know immediately.

20th October 2015, 10:38 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Mathematics
in Aligarh Muslim University.
Please tell me I have to give any entrance exam?
Please let me know immediately.

Yes there is an entrance examination. You must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University in order to get admission. Normally, admissions will be held during the month of April/May.

The basic eligibility is a B.Sc in mathematics with 50% of marks from a recognized university.

The duration of the course is 2 yrs.

Please visit the link for more details http://amu.ac.in/showcourse1.jsp?did=6&typ=2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?