28th June 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.A.(Persian) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi,
Kindly let me know that to get admission for M.A.(Persian) I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam in Aligarh Muslim University? I am interested to study M.A.(Persian) in AMU. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study B.Ed in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.A.(Persian) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  6. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University? Specializations available to study?
  7. Download Chemistry solved question papers of previous years for Aligarh Muslim University M.Sc entrance exam
  8. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  9. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam in 10 months?
  13. How may I get proper guideline and study material for Ph.D entrance exam? I am masters in maths from Aligarh Muslim University
  14. Detailed information about Aligarh Muslim University MCA entrance exam?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  17. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
28th June 2016, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.A.(Persian) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes, you need to appear in Departmental Test conducted by Aligarh Muslim University to get admission in M.A. (Persian) course. To be eligible to pursue M.A. (Persian) course, you must have completed B.A./ B.Sc./ B. Com./ B. Th. or an equivalent course with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have not studied Persian at B.A. (Hons.) or its equivalent level are not eligible to get admission for pursuing M.A. (Persian) course.

AMU M.A. (Persian) Departmental Test Details :-
The Departmental Test will be comprising of 80 questions with the following breakup :-
--> 70 Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice) for 140 marks.
--> 10 Short Answer Type Questions for 60 marks
30th June 2016, 05:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.A.(Persian) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes, in order to get admission in M.A.(Persian) course in AMU, you will have to appear and clear an entrance examination conducted by the University itself, after clearing which you will be eligible to get admission in the course mentioned above.
3rd June 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I need to be the syllabus of MA Persian entrance exam Aligarh Muslim university..plzz give me the syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?