9th February 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD(Computer Science) in Magadh University?

Hi everyone, I am studying MPhil(Computer Science). After my MPhil I am interested to do research on Computer Science. For this I want to study PhD. I have heard that in PhD Geography is available in Magadh University. I want admission there. So I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

15th October 2020, 09:25 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD(Computer Science) in Magadh University?

Yes, you have to write entrance exam conducted for PhD by Magadh University in order to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?