17th February 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?

Hi..
I am interested to do PhD in Computer Science
from Oxford UNiversity.........so I want to know
that what is the entrance exam that achieve my aim?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  2. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  3. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  4. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  5. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  7. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  8. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  9. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  10. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  11. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  12. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  13. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
  14. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  15. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  16. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university -- [Most Discussed]
  18. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
28th September 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?

I want to do PhD in computer science from the Oxford university so what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?