9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

I have an interest to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  3. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  4. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  5. Course structure of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  7. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  9. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  10. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  11. List of top 15 engineering colleges of MP? Total number of seats available in each branch?
  12. Top 10 BTech colleges available in Bhopal
  13. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  14. Which college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring a cutoff of 30.726
  15. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  17. Criteria for admission in M.Sc Oceanography? Institutes offering this course?
  18. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
15th October 2018, 08:17 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

No, there is no entrance exam as such mentioned by the college. You can confirm it by contacting them through their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?