29th October 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in practical exams if applied for CBSE 12th Board exam again as a private candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I got failed in 12th CBSE Board exam in theory paper. I had filled the application form as a private candidate now. So, should I have to give the practical exams also? Please let me know as soon as possible.

31st October 2018, 02:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in practical exams if applied for CBSE 12th Board exam again as a private candidate?

Since, you have failed only in the theory paper , so there is no requirement of reappearing in the practical examination once again while reappearing in the Class 12th board examination as a private candidate.

Once, you clear your theory paper examination by appearing in your board examination as a private candidate, your marks in the practical paper will be carried over to give you your total marks in the same subjects.

For details and FAQs related to CBSE board examination, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
31st October 2018, 04:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in practical exams if applied for CBSE 12th Board exam again as a private candidate?

Yes it is compulsory to appear in practical again if you are appearing in exam again.
As many times you will appear in examination you have to appear in practical exam also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?