4th September 2017, 09:45 PM
myrasharma

How to skip practical exams even after joining CBSE board in private mode?

Sir/Mam, I am a science student and I got failed in my board's exams this year. My principal is not giving me admission in school and she told me to take admission in CBSE private candidate and she also said that you don't have to give your practicals but now CBSE told me that I have to give practical, what should I do now?

6th September 2017, 08:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to skip practical exams even after joining CBSE board in private mode?

First thing I would like to let you know that having failed once in CBSE board examinations you can not reappear in the CBSE board examination once again as a regular candidate and hence to clear your board examination you need to appear as a private candidate.

Now as far as you are concerned about the need of appearing in practical examination for clearing your board examination then it is not necessary if you have passed in practical examination and have failed only in the theory paper which would have been suggested by your principal (which I expect ).

Further if you have failed in the practical paper then you will need to appear in the practical examination at the centre allotted by board.

For more details about FAQs related to CBSE board examination passing criteria you can refer to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?