1st June 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to apply under General category in Government recruitment if don't have OBC caste validity certificate?

Hello, I am an OBC caste student. But I have only caste certificate and I don't have caste validity certificate. What should I do? I have to apply under OBC or General category in Government jobs? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

21st June 2018, 06:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to apply under General category in Government recruitment if don't have OBC caste validity certificate?

You will have to apply as a general candidate if you do not have Other Backward Class Certificate and you belong to OBC category.

In order to claim OBC reservation and its benefits, you need to have certificate of OBC from a recognized authority. You can apply for caste validity certificate and you will receive it within one month.

Till you get the certificate, you can apply as a general candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?