9th May 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?

Respected Sir

I failed in 12th Science!And now i am not getting any idea what to do next whether to answer in coming year or join diploma courses with 10th mark sheet but in 10th i got 52%will i get admission in any of the diploma courses with this percentage?

Please help me

waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. After failing in 12th can I get admission in any coaching institute and reappear for 12th exams?
  2. Can i do Diploma on the basis of 10th after failing in 12th?
  3. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  4. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  5. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. Can i join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after failing in 12th?
  7. Should I join CBSE to reappear in 12th if failed in ISC Maths and Physics?
  8. Should I do 12th or Diploma after 10th Board exams in order to get admission at NIFT?
  9. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  11. Am i eligible to join Pilot training on the basis of 12th qualification from JK Board?
  12. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
  13. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Engineering with 76% in 10th?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th? -- [New]
  17. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  18. How to join diploma course after failing in 12th board exam
9th May 2011, 06:51 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?

Well,its up to you to choose the decision and we are the one's just to suggest you which one is better.Since you have failed in the 12th hence you can go through the supplementary exam.If failed in the supplementary exam you can go through the exam the consecutive year.

Diploma Course

Diploma is a three year course.It has got many courses in it like Electronics and telecommunication,Electrical,Mechanical,Hotel Management courses..etc.Many of the students normally prefer Engineering streams because after going through the diploma course they have an option of getting back to the Engineering stream by going through exams like IIT,AIEEE..etc.

But in your case since you have already studied 11th and 12th it will be better if you continue with your course itself i.e 12th.If you want to join Diploma then you will be lagging behind your Batch mates by three years.Many of the State Boards have already conducted their Diploma Entrance test hence you cannot apply for the applications now.So,going through the supplementary exam next year will be a better option according to me.
9th May 2011, 08:04 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?

Dear friend,

Now both the options are with you, to reappear in class 12th or Join in Diploma.

To get admission in Diploma is not so simple you have to clear the entrance exam then only you can get the admission.

Diploma is a three years course, after completing diploma you can take admission in engineering through lateral entry in the 2nd year.

You can reappear in 12th, after completing 12th you can appear in engineering entrance exam, then you can get admission in engineering.

At last I would like to suggest you to reappear in class 12th and this time pass with good marks.

All the best.
9th May 2011, 01:15 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Red face Re: Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?

if u join diploma now,u lagged your batchmates by three years...

you should think of this....

according to me,u can take supplementary exams and try to put your atmost hard work in the upcoming exams....

u can get good marks in the supplementary exams...

all the best for your career...

regards
yogi
12th May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?

i got 76% in 10th std but i failed in 12th stb.what sholud i do? can i appear for diploma? i don't want to give supplementary exams.plz suggest me what should i do.......

waiting for ur reply
13th May 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12 science in gseb in 2011 so i can get addmition in engineerin after re appear in july?
14th May 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have failed in class 12 science GSEB board exam 2011 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
My aim is now to reappear next year by either appearing as a private student or as a regular student.
I am also thinking of getting a tutor who can coach me at home as almost all schools have shortage/ ineffective teachers.
Please advise.
15th May 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

please give me introdction after 12th poar marks in 12th scince and iwill got addmisan in 10th basis diploma in camical engienring in gujarat
15th May 2011, 11:04 PM
bhavdip

i am 12th fail in sicnce with phy,maths ,chemiand i want to addmision in 10th basis in diploma cemecal engeniring in gujrat
16th May 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

hello i am jigar 12th sci .in exam in faild but my miend is precticaly consept clier
17th May 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

any procedure for get admission in b.e engineering at Gujarat after clear 12th sci gseb board july exam?
19th May 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i haved faild 12th wat should i do suggest me...?
19th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hi!!!!!!! i am 12th science fail in GSEB in phy , chem, & math also .........
will i get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet (57%) in diploma????? plz help me><><>
21st May 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

can i join in fashion technology after failing 12th
23rd May 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 12th board exam for the second time..now i dont have the courage to appear again...
what will i do???
plz help me .....:(
24th May 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i have given my 10th examination and want to do B.E.should i do diploma or give 12th exams??
24th May 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

if i do 12th privately ..how will i be able to do the practicals.. i have failed 12th, n i am thinkin of repeating.
if i go for diploma, will i be able to get a job with diploma. will i be able to join film school?
27th May 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?

[QUOTE=bhavdip;637480]i am 12th fail in sicnce with phy,maths ,chemiand i want to addmision in 10th basis in diploma cemecal engeniring in gujrat[/QUOTi have failed in 12th standard now can you suggest me other courses which i can do easily and there is scope for this courses whic yo will suggest
27th May 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in my chemistry subject and my stream is pure science and i was also having an optional subject nd in the result i am declared passed so do i have to clear my chemistry paper nd i want to take admission in engineering college
28th May 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i fail in 12th science. should i join diploma or reappear for 12th board exams???
29th May 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

hey.. i have failed second time in 12th with physics chemistry n maths.. i dnt know what was wrong in xam because i knew i have done exams very well.. now what to do? should i take admission in diploma on the basis of my 10th(80%) marks?? or there are other options too??? if there are.. please suggest some... please..
30th May 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have got 142 in PCM In HSC CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ENGENEERING
30th May 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in B.tech but come reappear in diploma in computer trad.kya main b.tech me admission le sakti hu.
31st May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear diploma after 10th SSC Board with above 63%?
1st June 2011, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Appeared for 12th exam,got failed in maths,does not know what to do next?.but scored 84% in 10th standard.afraid of mathematics,parents wish that I must pursue Engineering,but I dont understand what are my likings and where to go?
3rd June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

For those who got failed in 12th sci better continur with diploma coz. repeating. totally disappoints person......
4th June 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Appeared for 12th exam,got failed in maths,does not know what to do next?.but scored 84% in 10th standard.afraid of mathematics,parents wish that I must pursue Engineering,but I dont understand what are my likings and where to go?
In you case your parents are forcing you. And apart from that you arent clear what are you dreams and aim in life.
Figure out for strength and weaknesses and then search for a field.
9th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma after fail in 12th Science? and which diploma i can take because i got 71% in 10th.
14th June 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am fail in 12th.i deceided to join diplamo in auto mobile. which polytechnic college is better?
19th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
im am literally confused abt my carreer i have passed H.S.C exam in oct and i want to do travel and tourim course
so i will get the addmission in kalina university or i have option in S.N.D.T but its qualification is S.S.C passed min 50%
pls give the reply fast im waitng.
19th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir,
Actually i letrally confused abt my career. i want to do a travel and tourism course in diploma frm kalina university.
i have cleared my H.S.C exam in oct.bt it will be sure that i will get addmission in kalina or i have another option in S.N.D.T
but the qualification is need S.S.C passed at 50% and i have got 51% so wer can i apply plz sir im waitng for ur rply!!!!!!!
22nd June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have a diploma in 10'th class 60%. diploma name is D farmasy in.
25th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in sslc I am going to appear the supplementary examination on July 2011 Can i join in diploma three year course will it suitable for me
25th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i am failed in 12th i am not getting any ideas what to do now i cant go back and study diplomo what should i do for this i am confendence about my studies but in inter exams it was hurted by failing of 11th class and i came in 12th i am so confedence in 12th class because i have gone tutions in all subjects of 11th and 12th classes i am confidence till the results but the results day it came u have failed what can i do now my life is gone now what should i do in which coureses i should go i want reality results not like this inter jafa correcters so please give me any solution for this my phone no 8885362344 i live in mumbia but inter i studied in andra only please give reply fastly ii vil beg u
2nd July 2011, 07:07 PM

I failed in 12th Science!And now i am not getting any idea what to do next whether to answer in coming year or join diploma courses with 10th mark sheet but in 10th i got 52%will i get admission in any of the diploma courses with this percentage?

Please help me

waiting for your reply[/QUOTE]
7th July 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

inter failed wat to do sir
10th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

there is one year diploma course?so my year will not be wasted and in next year i can do wat i want after passing in this years 12th october exam it is gud?
24th July 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir

I failed in diploma civil final year!And now i am not getting any idea what to do next whether to take exam in next year...or..to join some other diploma with 10th certificate..or..to do interior designing diploma for one year....
Please help me sir...

waiting for your reply
10th August 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 80% in diploma i can get admmision for degree in usa
10th August 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

now i am in second year of diploma.so after completing diploma can i get admission in usa and how many percentage required
23rd August 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

now i m study in diploma civil in 3rd sem and i had join B.E civil in 1sem and univercity is same gtu can i study in two cource in same univercity or i should cancel my admision in diploma?
31st August 2011, 07:43 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

MY DEAR IT TOTALLY DEPENDS UPON YOU WHAT TO CHOOSE
DIPLOMA COURSES
Diploma is a three year course.It has got many courses in it like Electronics and telecommunication,Electrical,Mechanical,Hotel Management courses..etc.Many of the students normally prefer Engineering streams because after going through the diploma course they have an option of getting back to the Engineering stream by going through exams like IIT,AIEEE..etc.

But in your case since you have already studied 11th and 12th it will be better if you continue with your course itself i.e 12th.If you want to join Diploma then you will be lagging behind your Batch mates by three years.Many of the State Boards have already conducted their Diploma Entrance test hence you cannot apply for the applications now.So,going through the supplementary exam next year will be a better option according to me.
14th November 2011, 01:18 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

if u join diploma now,u lagged your batchmates by three years...

you should think of this....

according to me,u can take supplementary exams and try to put your atmost hard work in the upcoming exams....

u can get good marks in the supplementary exams...

all the best for your career...
14th December 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done 11th from karnataka.i want to take admission in 12th in any college of bihar under biar intermediate examinational council.can i take direct admission in 12th in bihar on the basis of tc of 11th of karnataka board?
5th January 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have Failed in 12th supplementary exam only in maths what should I do can I reappear in upcoming year and by doing this can I get my previous internal,practical marks or shall I again reappear for practical examinations.
20th January 2012, 07:25 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;610566]Respected Sir

I failed in 12th Science!And now i am not getting any idea what to do next whether to answer in coming year or join diploma courses with 10th mark sheet but in 10th i got 70%will i get admission in any of the diploma courses with this percentage?

Please help me

waiting for your reply[/QUOmy 10th persent is 70%
2nd February 2012, 10:57 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

You can do diploma from the 10th class you percentage is less but you can take seat in management quota but you will not if govt seat you should have get more than 65 percentage then you would have get govt seat in diploma
6th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;610566]Respected Sir

Please help me

waiting for your reply[/]
27th February 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

is I.T.I. equal to 12th ?
8th March 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

im failed in 12th science and nw i want to go for diploma..i got 82% in 10th.. plzz suggest me sumthing.. i dnt wnt to reapper for 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?