29th July 2011, 04:39 PM
supriyanagiredla

Should I Ph.d in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream after completing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as specialization?

Dear sir/madam,

I had completed my M.Pharmacy with pharmaceutical biotechnology as specialization and I want to do Ph.D in US. I am in a dilemma whether to do phd in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream so please suggest me the best which I should opt for.

30th September 2011, 06:34 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Should I Ph.d in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream after completing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriyanagiredla View Post
Dear sir/madam,

I had completed my M.Pharmacy with pharmaceutical biotechnology as specialization and I want to do Ph.D in US. I am in a dilemma whether to do phd in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream so please suggest me the best which I should opt for.

hi dear,

yes, you can do your Ph.d after completion of M.pharma with specialiazation in
pharmaceutical biotechnology. and if you also wanna P.hd in other streams you can also try, various universities also provide P.hd for in Pharmacy subjects.
you can easily get references from web site.

all the best for your future>
11th January 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I Ph.d in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream after completing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as specialization?

pls suggest me sum universities offering phd in biotechnology in USA.
15th March 2012, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I Ph.d in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream after completing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as specialization?

Hi,
i had completed my Biochemical engineering in Biotehnology studies with master degree, and now I want to do Phd. I was thinking about Phd in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and about Phd in Immunology.
Can you give me some advice to make the final choice?
Grateful in advance
15th March 2012, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my Biochemical engeenerig in Bitehnology studies, with master degree. Now I want to do Phd, I was thinking about Phd in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology or Phd in Immunology. Can you help me with some advice to make good choice?
grateful in advance
3rd July 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in pharmacy I have completed b.pharmacy
and m.tech biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?