27th April 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for getting into Pharmacy for a 12th PCM? Am I eligible for Pharmaceutical Research?

what are the requisites for pharmacy if i am a pcm student? my maths is better than biology but i have studied both for 12th standard....am i eligible for pharmaceutical research?

28th April 2011, 09:25 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for getting into Pharmacy for a 12th PCM? Am I eligible for Pharmaceutical Research?

For Pharmacy course you need to pass in10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology.

Quote:
what are the requisites for pharmacy if i am a pcm student? my maths is better than biology but i have studied both for 12th standard....am i eligible for pharmaceutical research?
yes you are eligible...

Different combination for Pharmacy course are
  • Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM)
  • Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)
  • Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology

either of above combination candidate can admitted to the 4-year bachelors program level ..

At Bachelor level there is no specialization.

At the masters level (M Pharm) you can do specialization in
  • Pharmaceutics
  • Pharmacognosy
  • Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  • Biochemistry
  • Pharmaceutical Engineering
28th April 2011, 11:16 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for getting into Pharmacy for a 12th PCM? Am I eligible for Pharmaceutical Research?

the requirements to take admission in bachelor program of pharmacy after 12th is candidate should have physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in 12th. with physics, chemistry and biology are also eligible for B.Pharm course.

as you have physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology so you will be eligible for pharmacy course. at the bachelor level you can not go for pharmaceutical research. if you want go in research field then you have to go for further study, you have to study master degree. in master degree specialization will come and after master degree you will be able to go for research field in any specialized branch of pharmacy.

best of luck.
28th April 2011, 11:34 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Requirements for getting into Pharmacy for a 12th

For getting admission in bachelor program of pharmacy after 12th should have

- candidate should have physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in 12th.

- only with physics, chemistry and biology candidate is also eligible for B.Pharm course.

So, as you have physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in 12th standard so you will be eligible for pharmacy course.

For Pharmaceutical Research you must have a Master degree in Pharmacy.

All the Best....
28th April 2011, 01:53 PM
roligupta91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For this course you need to pass in10+2 or equivalent examination with subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology.

you are eligible for this exam
28th April 2011, 04:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Requirements for getting into Pharmacy for a 12th PCM? Am I eligible for Pharmaceutical Research?

Yeah for sure you are eligible for pharmaceutical research

as the eligibility for B.Pharm is 12th only

for this there are various entrances along with Engineering entrances like

EAMCET and all

you have the entrances for B.Pharm also

after getting a good rank in those entrances you should select a good college

after that you should complete your course and get the certificates

and lateron you can directly start your research work

or you can also complete your M.Pharm

which is the best option because you will gain experience of the industry and also you will get exposed to the new technologies

along with your specialization

this is all about pharmacy and its opportunities

so have a deep research before joining into any of the institutes

~Regards~

~aditya~
28th April 2011, 09:50 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Requirements for getting into Pharmacy for a 12th PCM? Am I eligible for Pharmaceutical Research?

Quote:
A candidate can apply for the B.Pharm course after the completion of 10+2. Since you are a 10+2 pass studend from science stream so you are eligible to apply for the B.Pharm course.

The detailed eligibility criteria required for the B.Pharm course is given below.

Education Qualification
Candidate should be 10+2 pass or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology.
Candidates who posses 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) are eligible to apply for the 4-year bachelors program level in pharmact.
29th April 2011, 12:34 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

For Pharmacy course you need to pass in10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology.

* Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM)
* Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)
* Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology

At the masters level (M Pharm) you can do specialization in

* Pharmaceutics
* Pharmacognosy
* Pharmaceutical Chemistry
* Biochemistry
* Pharmaceutical Engineering
29th April 2011, 12:52 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

As you have completed your 12th standard with PCM stream,so you are eligible for Pharmacy course.
29th April 2011, 01:18 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA is as follows:-

- only with physics, chemistry and biology candidate is also eligible for B.Pharm course.

So, as you have physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology in 12th standard so you will be eligible for pharmacy course.

You need to have master's degree for Pharmaceuticals research.

Thanks.
29th April 2011, 08:54 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

for joining B. pharmacy you need to complete your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and maths or biology
29th April 2011, 10:49 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

For getting admission in bachelor program of pharmacy after 12th should have

For Pharmaceutical Research you must have a Master degree in Pharmacy.
29th April 2011, 01:57 PM
pk827

yeah dude, You are eligible to get addmission into B.pharma or any Bechlor Course.

B.pharma is a 4 year Bechlor Course & for addmision in B.pharma , you must passed 12th in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or both.

I hope, it wud help you. Have a bright Career...
14th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what to do to enter in pharmacy field after 12th exam? and what are all requirements for that? which are good colleges in mumbai and pune for pharmaceuticals studies?
1st June 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

is it must to get rank in eamcet
30th September 2011, 05:29 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Requirements for getting into Pharmacy for a 12th PCM? Am I eligible for Pharmaceutical Research?

Quote:
hello dear,

generally the requirements for get admission in pharmacy is bellow-

minimum 50% marks in required in class 12th standard with
physics,
chemistry,
biology? math combination.

of you can be able to become a scientist, if you have above criteria, and then
you to complete your -
B.pharm,
M.pharm and
Phd.

best of luck for your bright future >
12th October 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

can a candidate having only PCM group in 12th can apply for Pharmacy ?? and is there any exams like CET (for engg) for pharmacy also or only with 12th marks till 60% is eligible for getting admission ?? and if there is any exam what is its study portion ??
plz reply
31st March 2012, 02:35 PM
kaveribiswas

Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM)
Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)
Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology

either of above combination candidate can admitted to the 4-year bachelors program level ..

9th June 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I give cet exam of pcm then can i getting the admision in pharmacy?
3rd May 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm not giving any enterance exam can i eligible to take admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?