5th January 2013, 05:40 PM
gayatri utreja

Should I prefer MCA regular or correspondence? I am pursuing BCA final year

i m pursuing b.c.a final year from Kurukshetra university and till 4 semester my average percentage is 70 and now i want to ask whether i should prefer m.c.a regular or corresponding

3rd October 2015, 02:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prefer MCA regular or correspondence? I am pursuing BCA final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayatri utreja View Post
i m pursuing b.c.a final year from Kurukshetra university and till 4 semester my average percentage is 70 and now i want to ask whether i should prefer m.c.a regular or corresponding
The aspirant can prefer MCA in regular mode that will be more helpful to pursue his/her career. Many of the MNC prefer regular students over correspondence students. The value of the course is good enough when you study the course in regular mode. Any course for that matter will be advised to study in regular mode. You will get lots of exposure when you study the course in regular mode. You cannot get the chance to clear your doubts with your teachers regularly in correspondence mode. The teacher student relationship will also helpful when you go for an interview or for higher studies.
30th October 2015, 05:04 PM
sattil

Default Re: Should I prefer MCA regular or correspondence? I am pursuing BCA final year

It is always better to go for MCA course in regular mode. You will get knowledge and command on subjects. You will come to know information regarding job openings.

You can solve all your queries in the college itself. You can have interaction with friends and lecturers.

But these things are not possible in Correspondence where you need to go to college weekly basis.

Faculty will not cover the syllabus and you need to prepare on your own.

It will be tough to get good score in the final exams.

If you don't have good percentage in MCA, you man not be eligible for IT companies.

So, go for MCA in regular mode only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?