24th August 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering through correspondence?

Sir my name is vimal ramat and i m M.B.A pass out and also want to persue b.tec degree correspondance in civil engineering so could u please give me ur precious advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I pursue B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering through correspondence?
  2. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  4. Universities offering Master's in Geotechnical Engineering for Civil graduate in India? -- [New]
  5. How to pursue M.E correspondence course in Environmental Engineering
  6. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  7. How to do management course after MCA?
  8. List of the colleges in which I can pursue my M.Tech or M.E degree in Civil Engineering?
  9. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  10. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  11. How to do Degree course through correspondence? I have passed diploma in civil engineering
  12. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  13. How can I study correspondence B.Arch if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  15. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  16. Can i do B.Ed. in English alongwith BBM simultaneously?
  17. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
12th January 2012, 03:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering through correspondence?

Look its up to you if you want to pursue you can there are many colleges which offer this course.The basic requirement for pursuing a B.Tech degree in civil engineering through distance education is passed in plus two standard with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.

BALAJI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MGMT

Maharaja Institute of Technology,

ICFAI University,

Amity University.
28th July 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I pursue B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering through correspondence?

can u plz tell me Sec b Exam procedure, Number of subjects to b cleared and procedure for exemption in cgp
28th July 2012, 07:36 PM
padmasree253

Friend,

you can do Distance Degree in Civil Engineering. You should appear for small Entrance Examination which is conducted by the University.

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]List of Colleges[/SIZE]:
  • BMS College of Engineering.
  • AMC Engineering College.
  • RV College of Engineering.
  • PES Institutions.
  • University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering.
  • East West Group of Institutions.
  • Indian Group of Academy Institutions.
  • Acharya Institute of Sciences.
  • Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
  • Delhi Technical University.
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
  • Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology.
  • Ansal Intitute of Technology.
  • Guru Nanak Group of Institutes.
  • New Green Field College of Engineering and Technology.
All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?