24th February 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do Degree course through correspondence? I have passed diploma in civil engineering

I am a diploma holder in civil engineering and want to do degree course through correspondence, How I do it ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  2. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  4. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence if completed ITI(Draughtsmanship) being a government employee?
  6. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  7. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  8. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Can I do B.Arch correspondence after 3 years diploma in civil engineering
  10. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  11. What are the aspects of pursuing BE civil engineering degree through distance learning program?
  12. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  13. B.E through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges after diploma in Civil?
  14. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman? -- [New]
  15. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  16. How to do degree after passing 12th or diploma in civil engineering
  17. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  18. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
1st March 2013, 07:42 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Degree course through correspondence? I have passed diploma in civil engineering

HI,
There are very few Universities provide distance education for Engineering Under Graduate Courses

The Institution of Engineers (India) provides facilities to secure AMIE, which is equivalent an Engineering Degree. In order to obtain AMIE, one will have to pass section ‘A’ and section ‘B’ examinations. Diploma holders in engineering are also eligible to register in the Diploma stream of the AMIE Examination. It mainly involves private study. For more details visit www.ieindia.org.

For one, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), offers B.Tech. Courses Courses in the distance education mode

Eligibility Those who have passed the three-year Diploma Course in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical / Computer/ Architecture/ Chemical Engineering and are employed in the relevant fields are eligible for admission.
In Civil Engineering - the four-year B.Tech. Civil Construction Management Programme has been designed to impart training and continuing professional education to upgrade diploma-level manpower engaged in managing construction tasks. The programme structure has been designed so as to provide inbuilt modularity and flexibility. The successful completion of the first two modules (first and second year) makes you eligible for the award of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management (ADCM). The student will have the flexibility to study either ADCM and exit from the system or to complete the B.Tech. degree

WITH REGARDS
SHILPANIADU.
1st March 2013, 07:43 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Degree course through correspondence? I have passed diploma in civil engineering

HI,
There are very few Universities provide distance education for Engineering Under Graduate Courses

The Institution of Engineers (India) provides facilities to secure AMIE, which is equivalent an Engineering Degree. In order to obtain AMIE, one will have to pass section ‘A’ and section ‘B’ examinations. Diploma holders in engineering are also eligible to register in the Diploma stream of the AMIE Examination. It mainly involves private study. For more details visit www.ieindia.org.

For one, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), offers B.Tech. Courses Courses in the distance education mode

Eligibility Those who have passed the three-year Diploma Course in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical / Computer/ Architecture/ Chemical Engineering and are employed in the relevant fields are eligible for admission.
In Civil Engineering - the four-year B.Tech. Civil Construction Management Programme has been designed to impart training and continuing professional education to upgrade diploma-level manpower engaged in managing construction tasks. The programme structure has been designed so as to provide inbuilt modularity and flexibility. The successful completion of the first two modules (first and second year) makes you eligible for the award of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management (ADCM). The student will have the flexibility to study either ADCM and exit from the system or to complete the B.Tech. degree

WITH REGARDS
SHILPANIADU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?