2nd November 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Master's in Geotechnical Engineering for Civil graduate in India?

Dear Sir,
I am graduated in Civil Engineering from Assam Engineering College, Guwahati. Now I would like to complete Master Degree in Geotechnical Engineering through correspondence course at any of the Indian Universities. Please let me know where I can get admitted to pursue the degree . Thanks and regards, Balen Gogoi, Agartala.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  2. List of top universities offering Structural designing (civil) for Masters?
  3. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  5. How can I do masters degree in one of the universities of India? How to apply for it?
  6. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  7. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  8. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  9. How to do masters in Civil Engineering part time? List of colleges/universities offering such course?
  10. Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?
  11. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  12. What are the courses for becoming a Dietitian? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study MS(Geotechnical Engineering) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges for admission?
  14. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  15. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  16. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  17. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  18. Universities in India offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
30th November 2015, 09:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities offering Master's in Geotechnical Engineering for Civil graduate in India?

University offering master's course in Geo technical Engineering are:

Bharath University
Address: 173, Agharam Road, Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600073
Phone: 044 2229 0742

College of Engg. Pune
Address: Wellesely Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Phone:020 2550 7000
Website www.coep.org.in/

College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar
Address: Kalinga Vihar, Ghatikia, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751003
Website www.cet.edu.in

I E S College of Engineering,
Address: Poovathur Parappoor Road, Thrissur District, Chitilappilly, Kerala 680551
Website iesce.info/

Government College of Engineering, Amravati
Address: Kathora Square, Siddhivinayak Nagar, Amravati, Maharashtra 444604
Website www.gcoea.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?