13th August 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering in VR Siddhartha Engineering College Vijayawada

i am doing my b.tech 3rd year , civil engg in v.r.siddhartha engg college, vijayawada. how to prepare for GATE

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  2. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  3. How to get a seat in Siddhartha medical college?
  4. How can I prepare for GATE after doing B.E civil engineering?
  5. What should be the appropriate way to prepare for GATE Exam as the pattern of GATE Exam is being changed every year?
  6. Which are the best institutes for GATE coaching for civil engineering branch
  7. what to do after engineering in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which study material should I refer for GATE Civil Engineering? Last 10 years question papers of the GATE exam for Civil Engineering Students?
  9. How can I enter into AMIE in civil engineering
  10. How to prepare fr GATE exam while in B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. Better reference book for GATE 2015 Civil Engineering -- [New]
  14. How should I prepare for GATE civil engineering? I have finished B.E in Environmental Engineering
  15. How to prepare for GATE exam if I want to do Masters degree in Structural Engineering?
  16. In which year should I start preparing for GATE in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering
  18. How to do PG in physics after 2nd year civil engineering
26th March 2013, 05:03 PM
a.sood

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering in VR Siddhartha Engineering College Vijayawada

hii..see gate is completely based upon your knowledge in your subjects..give3-4 hours to your subjects or just join a coaching institute..gate is not that tough if you have a good knowledge of your subjects...
27th April 2013, 03:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering in VR Siddhartha Engineering College Vijayawada

You can appear for GATE by next year. The exam covers questions on engineering mathematics and civil engineering. Preparation can be done using books for GATE (Civil engineering) and books prescribed under B.Tech degree. Practicing previous year’s question papers will also help to clear the test. Training under any of the reputed coaching centers like TIME and career point will also be useful.
27th April 2013, 03:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for GATE by next year. The exam covers questions on engineering mathematics and civil engineering. Preparation can be done using books for GATE (Civil engineering) and books prescribed under B.Tech degree. Practicing previous year’s question papers will also help to clear the test. Training under any of the reputed coaching centers like TIME and career point will also be useful.
16th October 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I m in btech 2nd year from jiet Jodhpur in civil branch how should I prepare for gate exam
And which are the books should be referenced plz send me the best books name in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?