30th December 2011, 12:48 AM
Abhishek__shetty

Should I for some other course like Interior Designing or M.Tech, MBA after passing B.Tech Civil? What is the scope in future?

I am a 1st year engg. Student in civil from mumbai university

i am confused abt doin m.tech or m.b.a after b.tech or should i go for some other courses like interiror designin and architecture after completing b.tech

and what is the scope for me in future if i Wish to havng own business wld it be good or i should go in for govt. Jobs....?

Plz help

Related Questions:
13th February 2012, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I for some other course like Interior Designing or M.Tech, MBA after passing B.Tech Civil? What is the scope in future?

Civil engineering is one of the core branches of engineering. The demand for civil engineers will never go down. The decision regarding doing M.Tech or M.B.A after your engineering is based on your ambition. If you are interested in doing business then going in for M.B.A will be a better choice. If you are interested in continuing a career in the field you have done your degree, then you can decide to do your M.tech or do additional courses which can help you in your career. Courses like interior design and learning CAD will help you a lot in your growth as a professional.
26th August 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I for some other course like Interior Designing or M.Tech, MBA after passing B.Tech Civil? What is the scope in future?

I am a final year student of b.com want to do mba with interior designing is there any scope in dat want information as soon as possible
and which college is best for it
9th May 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I am b.e. 3rd year student. I want to know abt the scope of interior designing after b.e.
6th April 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hi i have copmleted b.tech (eee). can do mba in interior desigining. is it have scope to do .
plz suggest me...........
7th April 2014, 10:28 PM
SnehaGb

Interested candidates for MBA can contact me on 8147632189. Free seat are available with 100% placement guaranteed and foreign trips are provided.
13th May 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have a 3 year diploma and a degree of 2 years in interior designing. also i have working experience in the same of nearly 2 years. But i want to do mba also. In which field i should do mba except interior designing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?