24th November 2011, 08:19 PM
v.shankar.gandhi

Is Siksha Visarad equivalent to B.Ed(Allahabad)?

Is sikha visharad sahithya sammelan of Allahabad degree is equal to B.Ed recognised by the Government

Related Questions:
  1. Is Siksha Visarad in Hindi Sahitya Sammela Allahabad Affiliated?
  2. Is Shiksha Visarad Hindi Sahitya Sammellan Allahabad recognized by the university in Kerala?
  3. Is Shiksha Visharad Eq B.Ed Government Recognized? Can we get government jobs?
  4. Date of sale of UP TET exam forms? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am i eligible to join M.Ed college after doing my M.Ed degree course through Bharatiya Siksha Parishad UP?
  6. Value of Bhartiye Siksha Parishad Certificate? Is it valid for private engineering colleges? -- [New]
  7. Is B.Ed degree recognized under the banner of Bharathiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow?
  8. Bhartiya Shiksha Prishad, Lucknow is recognized by Board for Higher and Senior Secondary Board?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. How can I apply for distance learning B.Ed program offered by Bhartiya Siksha Parishad situated in Lucknow?
  11. Degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Prayag is recognized to apply for government job in state and central government?
  12. Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Prayag recognized to apply for government job in state and central government?
  13. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  14. Is Bhartiya Siksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh recognized by BAR council of India? Can I do practice in LAW after pursuing LLB from there?
  15. Qualification criteria for Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan?
  16. Is degree of Siksha Visharad valid to appear in Uttarakhand Teacher eligibility test
  17. Are the Law Courses provided by Bhartiya Siksha Parishad and Directorate of Distance Education valid under the Bar council of India?
  18. Name and address of Bhartiya Siksha Parishad Study Centre in Vadodara?
25th July 2012, 07:53 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Siksha Visarad equivalent to B.Ed(Allahabad)?

No, not all the teachers training course like Shiksha Visarad offered by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad, are equivalent to B.Ed courses.

I would like to mention here that all the degree of Shiksha Visarad conferred by the Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad do not stand recognised by the University Grants Commission. Only such Teacher's training course which has been rocognised by the NCTE, where Shiksha Visarad degree is given, have been recognised by the UGC.

Hence, when the course is recognised by UGC it has to have recognition.
For your reference i have attached a sample of the writ petition filled and the judgement given on the status of Siksha Visarad .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?