10th January 2011, 10:34 PM
snehalpatil89

Which exams to give to get placed in flying branch of IAF after B.Tech? Which question papers to refer?

I am third year computer engg student, i want to join IAS therefore please guide me which exam to give in order to be placed in flying branch of iaf.which question papers to refer?
Please help!!!
Thank you.

17th January 2011, 07:28 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Which exams to give to get placed in flying branch of IAF after B.Tech? Which question papers to refer?

You are a computer engg. student and want to join IAS, to which i will not agree because, engg. and IAS is different, so better go for IES.

If you want to join IAF flying branch take the Combined Defence Services Examination (written test conducted by UPSC). Men can join the Air Force through this mode of entry and will be given a Permanent Commission. Its ad will come in April.

You can join Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & women)
with Term of Engagement of 14 Years & with no further extension. Its ad will come in March.
27th January 2011, 02:59 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Which exams to give to get placed in flying branch of IAF after B.Tech? Which question papers to refer?

if you want to join IAF flying branch you need to appear for the combined defence services examination that is conducted by upsc .
you can also join flying short service commision
with term of angagement of 14 years and with no further extension
11th January 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hi; my name is Prashant i want to know that after 10 2 and where should i give the entetrence exam for an officer rank and which IAF college should i try?
22nd July 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

im doing my BE AERONAUTICAL engineering. what exams should i take to join iaf?? as im a women will i be having be having a successful career in this field after joining iaf?? my mail id is [email protected]
22nd July 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

im doing my 2yr AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING, what is the scope for me in IAF?what are the exams to be taken to join IAF? being a women will i be successful in this field??
25th July 2012, 09:06 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

if you want to join IAF flying branch you need to appear for the combined defence services examination that is conducted by upsc .
you can also join flying short service commision
with term of angagement of 14 years and with no further extension
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?