26th November 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

MCI approved post graduation medical colleges outside India? How can I apply for these colleges?

Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India for PG and how can I apply? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?
  2. MCI approved private colleges in India which offers post graduation with less fees? Procedure of getting admission there?
  3. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  4. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  5. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China?
  6. Will I get private seat in Tamil Nadu private Medical colleges? List of MCI approved colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  8. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  9. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  11. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  12. List MCI approved medical institutes at abroad?
  13. What is the admission fee structure of any MBBS college under AIPMT?
  14. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  15. List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  16. Which colleges in India have their course recognized by MCI?
  17. List MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine?
  18. List of MCI approved abroad PG and medical colleges?
27th November 2015, 05:14 PM
shushma143

Default Re: MCI approved post graduation medical colleges outside India? How can I apply for these colleges?

Hello friend…
MCI stands for Medical Council of India
Best option is choose studying Post graduation for medical is China..
I can share some colleges/Universities which are approved by the MCI. To get the admission in that colleges you can download the application form from the relevant website
Here is List of Universities for doing MBBS in China.

Dalian University
Sichaun University
Shihezi University
Qingdao University
Central South University
Jilin University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?