14th March 2010, 12:48 AM
neethup

Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment?

I m studying b.tech(final year),I have oly 59% aggregate
Is there any companies are recruiting students who are having 59% aggregate?plzz help mee can u list out the companiess(its urgent)

14th March 2010, 09:36 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment?

dont worry my friend, there are so manny companies, thats gives you jobs on the basis of your qualification, if you got below 60% marks then dont worry, you will get a job according to your perfromance in interview, if you perform well in interview you will get job definately in these companies-

Amsoft Systems Pvt Ltd, New Delhi
Apt Software Avenues Pvt. Ltd., Calcutta
ASL Technologies Ltd., New Delhi
AXS Online (P) Ltd, Bangalore
Bangalore Software Services Ltd, Bangalore
Bharti Infotrac Ltd., New Delhi
Cellnext Solutions Ltd, New Delhi
14th March 2010, 12:46 PM
fjindal

Default Re: Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment?

i don't know about particular companies

but if you are having a great knowledge about all your field then i am sure marks will not matter
14th March 2010, 04:37 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
as your marks is below 60%,i will suggest you to go for further studies like you can do mba or you can even option for your mtech,still if you want a jobs then there are many companies who doesn't have any criteria or they accept above 50% marks like synergee tech,
you can get the detail of each and ever companies in the following website
www.freshersworld.com
best of luck for your future.
15th March 2010, 02:24 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
i would suggest you to go for MTech or MBA
the reason is quite simple you are not eligible for big companies like TCS,Infosys and some of the lesser companies for which you are eligible offer very low packages(payscale)
good luck
15th March 2010, 09:48 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
it is true that there are many software company,
which needs below 60% marks in the 12th,
so do not worry about this.

o k
all the best
23rd March 2010, 03:22 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

i suggest you your starting pay scale is less in comparison another big
software companies so you go through MBA or MTECH
according to your choice...
there after you surely get good job because after completing
your master degree your +2 marks are hide ...
all companies see your btech and master degree...
and you are not in a mood of higher study then
some companies are accepted no marks criteria or 55%
so you surely apply there
vipro tech ,synergy, and many companies are here..
you see different companies in some website like naukri.com,freshersworld.com etc
good luck
31st March 2010, 02:20 PM
rajeshingarhwa

dear friend,
there are many software companies that accept below 60% aggregate.such are assurgent technologies,Amsoft Systems Pvt Ltd, New Delhi,Apt Software Avenues Pvt. Ltd., Calcutta,
ASL Technologies Ltd., New Delhi ,AXS Online (P) Ltd, Bangalore
31st March 2010, 08:58 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
i suggest you that you visit to www.freasherworld.com.
and also visit-www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic
but my opinion says that all companies see your btech and master degree and also 12th result.

all the best .
31st March 2010, 09:01 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
i suggest you that you visit to www.freasherworld.com.
and also visit-www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic
but my opinion says that all companies see your btech and master degree and also 12th result.

all the best .
1st April 2010, 08:25 PM
fjindal

dear,
now marks matter but not so much
there are a lot of companies which accept below 60% aggregate
but the person must have knowledge & other skills which can attract an interviewer
so plz don't worry
& just hope for best
2nd April 2010, 03:34 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

hi,
i dont think that any good it company will accept such small percentage for giving job,
i will advice you to for higher studies
you can also go for long term and do mtech next year and that case yoiu will get an good job in big it company
all the best
5th April 2010, 05:28 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey in todays world you just cant hope that you have scored less than 60% marks and wanted to be selected for the job.......sorry but you have to struggle a lot.....
6th April 2010, 04:52 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
yes there is many company which required less than 60% marks in 12th,
so do not worry,
also most of the small company can take you,
o k
all the best
15th April 2010, 10:20 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

i am sorry but it is quite difficult to get into some good college as the minimum marks required by them is 60%...............but dont worry you will get job but may be the company is not so much reputated............ but after some year you will get earning a good money......
1st May 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi am MCA 2010 batch i got 71% in 10th,56% in 12th,59.4% in B.Sc., 74% in MCA is it possible to get job in MNC Companies?
2nd May 2010, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

hai frndzz i have completed my diploma with 68% aggregate and engg below 60% will i get the job?
2nd May 2010, 02:51 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
there is no lose for making a try for it.....you might get a job in mnc as your mca % are good ..........you might be asked about the fluctuation in your % in the interview and you should be able to answer it....

prepare well and convince them that you deserve the job.........

best of luck
2nd May 2010, 03:24 PM
bharati1983

Hello friend,

First of all I would like to say that do not punish yourself by thinking too much that 59% has ruined your chances of getting a job in great company. It is true that percentage matters a lot and there are some companies who prefer to recruit only First Class Graduates. But this is not the full story. If you have good personality, good academic background and you perform well in the interview you will surely get a fine job. So have faith.
13th May 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i secured 78% in 10th,58%in 12th and CGPA 7.5 in b.tech.....can i get a decent job(pay scale:- 18k-20k)
15th May 2010, 06:01 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd
nothing to worry
there are lots of software companies that accepts below 60% marks
start preparing for that
assurgent
16th May 2010, 12:39 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
there are many non criterial compny which provide job for such student who have lessthan 60 %marks in 10th or 12th
list of such componies are:
1 Apt Software Avenues Pvt. Ltd., Calcutta
2 ASL Technologies Ltd., New Delhi
3 Cellnext Solutions Ltd, New Delhi
and there aremany more which you can find in
www.freshersworld.com
all the best
19th May 2010, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech 3rd year(c.s.e).i have 63% as aggregate upto my 3-1.
how much percentage is necessary to get a good job in Tcs,infosys,wipro..
is percentage is necessary?
19th May 2010, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i have 62% in b.tech(c.s.e)upto 3-2.can i attend the interviews? if so please let me know which companies conducts offline
interviews for b.tech final year students and about role of percentage.
24th May 2010, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% in 10th,76% in inter and 55% in b.tech will i fit for doing IT jobs???any suggestion from you??
24th May 2010, 11:33 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, as you got 59% in +2.
Unfortunately there are many companies which have criteria to be 60% in +2.
but in off campussing there are no any criteria made by companies, so you can try for off campussing.
And many companies like Synergy,Asergent,Global Infogen & a lot of small companies which offers all candidates which does not got 60% in +2.
good luck.
24th May 2010, 11:53 PM
sanjusays

@ unregistered guest.....u can apply to many companies with 55% aggregate in b tech....even companies like infosys,accenture,oracle financial services,siemens,patni etc do take candidates with that percentage...so now basically you have to look to enhance your technical knowledge....then you need to enhance your communications,presentation skills along with your general aptitude skills...most IT companies have aptitude test( consisting of logical reasoning,quantitative aptitude,English) followed by technical interview followed by hr interview....so do your prep keeping in mind all of these....best of luck.....
25th May 2010, 12:18 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

hello,
As far the information,percentage bar has been restrained. Though might be that still companies has not been fully declared.
thanking you.
25th May 2010, 11:57 AM
gudavalli

hai i completed b-tech ece stream and i got 57.2 % and in 12 standed 68.2% and i 10th i got 64% .....can i get a IT job or not will u plz help me .....& tell me u r valuble words plz
3rd June 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

hi, frnd nothing to worry many companies are asking for asking for less than 60%,MICROLAND,BANGALORE is asking for only people lessthan 60% to attend in interview
8th June 2010, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hi,now i am just final yr student in btrec in ece stream upto 7th sem i got 73.9 but i got in 12th sdt 52.1% n 10th i hav got 62.75 can i get a ITjos for good company ..... like cts,tcs,wipro..plz help me to provied some valuabel word..plz
9th June 2010, 01:18 PM
gudavalli

hai..
i completed b-tech ece stream and i got 58 % and in 12 standed 68.2% and i 10th i got 64% .....can i get a IT job or not can u tell me the companyi names will offers the job.so i can forward my resume will u plz help me .....& tell me u r valuble words plz
13th June 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudavalli View Post
hai..
i completed b-tech ece stream and i got 58 % and in 12 standed 68.2% and i 10th i got 64% .....can i get a IT job or not can u tell me the companyi names will offers the job.so i can forward my resume will u plz help me .....& tell me u r valuble words plz

It is very difficult for a fresher with less than 60 % to get a job in an MNC. I would suggest you to join the NIIT for placements. Apart from gaining some knowlege about the technologies, many companies come there for placement which does not have any percentage criteria except graduation. This is my personal experience. Got a very good job through NIIT in recession period.
14th June 2010, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

YOu score less than 60 at degrees and make above at maters.
will it fetch a job or they still demand marks at degree?
22nd June 2010, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Darshan: i have 69% in puc and 57% in BE in CS&E. can i get job in software companies? plz sugest some companies. thank you.
23rd June 2010, 08:16 AM
bholag

my dear friend,
thier are so many IT companies that accept below 60%aggregate in recruitment
here below mentioned some of the companies are:-
Cellnext Solutions Ltd, New Delhi
Apt Software Avenues Pvt. Ltd., Calcutta

or dear eriend it will be better if you go for higher studies from reputed universities or colleges.
go for MBA ,it is most demanding now a days
and few good colleges for doing MBA are
IIM,KOLKATA
IIMs
SYMBIOSIS
XLRI,jamshedpur
ALLIANZE COLLEGE,BANGALORE
23rd June 2010, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

good info
24th June 2010, 10:34 PM
sital

their are lots of companies which accept below 60%
some of them are listed below.
Assurgent
25th June 2010, 01:08 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear below are some of the companies which gives you job on performance of your interview and written test and they are
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
25th June 2010, 10:26 PM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my knowledge generally big companys want 60% through out carrier.but in small companys there have not such kind of limitation.so try for such kinds of snalll companys....
26th June 2010, 07:03 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

there are very less companies those take students having percentage below 60%.
name of some companies are given below

1.MAHINDRA SATYAM

2.Bangalore Software Services Ltd, Bangalore

3.Honey well solutions ltd.

4.Bharti Infotrac Ltd., New Delhi

all the best.
29th June 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i secured62% in 10th,52.%in 12th and CGPA 7.39 in b.tech.....can i get a decent job(pay scale:- 18k-20k)
29th June 2010, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
dear friend

there are very less companies those take students having percentage below 60%.
name of some companies are given below

1.MAHINDRA SATYAM

2.Bangalore Software Services Ltd, Bangalore

3.Honey well solutions ltd.

4.Bharti Infotrac Ltd., New Delhi

all the best.
im a fresher releaved in 2010 got selected for mahindra satyam..mahindra satyam and honeywell ask above 60% in grad and throughout ur acads..if u dont know dont misguide people and waste their valuble time
30th June 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

In pune, are there any such software companies which hire programmers(entry level) with less 60% in PG (computers)
1st July 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

hi,i got 84% in 10th ,84% in 12th,nd 65% (till 3-2)b-tech can i get the IT job ,suggest me some companies
2nd July 2010, 08:14 PM
mathursaab

I think you should do MBA or M.Tech to get good jobs with good salary packages.
you can aply for companies like......
4th July 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=mathursaab;116128]I think you should do MBA or M.Tech to get good jobs with good salary packages.
you can aply for companies like......
Bangalore Software Services Ltd, Bangalore[/QUOTE

can i write I-CET instead of CAT to MBA which could be better
4th July 2010, 12:38 PM
swetha1

can i write I-CET instead of CAT to do MBA after my B-TECh
4th July 2010, 12:40 PM
swetha1

can i write I-CET instead of CAT to do MBA after my B-TECH
11th July 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have 3years gapping b/w intermediate and B.E.so give suggestion and which company don't concentrate on gapping
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?