14th October 2012, 09:10 PM

GATE previous years solved question papers?

plzz send me previous gate papers completely solved at [email protected]

26th December 2012, 08:21 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: GATE previous years solved question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
plzz send me previous gate papers completely solved at [email protected]
Hi

GATE stands for the very famous Entrance Exam Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Its organized and conducted every year by the esteemed IIT's for the M.Tech admissions and the PSU Recruitment's. So in a way this entrance exams solves dual purpose.

This exam is conducted every year in the month of February to test the candidates for their technical knowledge that they have and hence only the toppers get good recruitment in the PSU's and rest opt for M.Tech courses. Coming to the query that you have put up, I DO NOT KNOW WHICH BRANCH OF ENGINEERING ARE YOU FROM. You have not mentioned anything about it.

Therefore it is not exactly possible to inform or provide you with the data. To get the GATE Previous Year papers, Click Here.. so that you can download them online..
Also to know more about he syllabus of your branch, Click Here..

Hope this helps
All the BEST
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?