4th January 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Solved question papers for bachelor in Journalism and Mass communication

Solved question paper for bachelor in journalism and mass communication

Related Questions:
  1. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  6. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Solved question papers of UG Journalism and Mass Media communication of EIILU?
  8. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  11. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  12. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  13. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  14. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  15. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
28th March 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers for bachelor in Journalism and Mass communication

Please send me solved sample papers for entrance exams of mass comm.nd journalism for bachelor courses..my email is-- [email protected]
26th April 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers for bachelor in Journalism and Mass communication

Respected Sir,

i want to know how to prepare for bjmc and kindly send me the solved question papers of previous years for preparation.
With Regards,
5th May 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to get previous question paper with solutions for the bjmc ..plzz send me on [email protected]
6th June 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to get previous year paper with solutions for the bjmc. If possible please send me today, because I have to conduct my test the next day. Please send me on [email protected]
28th September 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want 2011 to2017 journalism papers with solution ba pejmc. Send on me plzzz tommorow I write jounalism exam send [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?