11th January 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Solid Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering) from USA?

I am doing M. Tech in Solid Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering) from IIEST, India. Now I want to Ph. D from USA with full scholarship. Is it possible without GRE/TOFEL scoe?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Solid Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering(Design)? What will be the career after completing M.Tech in Solid Mechanics?
  2. Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering Section B solved papers for Mechanics of Fluid, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?
  4. Top colleges offering M.Tech course in Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics?
  5. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Mechanics of Solid (ME 304) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. A.E(Assitant Engineering) Electrical papers and syllabus?
  7. How should I clear IES after doing B.Tech from UIET MDU
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-5th Sem-Advanced Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU B. Tech- 3rd Sem Civil Engineering Solid Mechanics (CE- 207) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How may I do PhD in solid waste management from a recognized university?
  11. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  13. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  14. Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?
  15. Which University are offering Part-Time Phd in Mechanical Engineering field in India?
  16. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  18. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
16th January 2015, 11:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Solid Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering) from USA?

To do Ph.D in USA, you have to appear for GRE and TOEFL or IELTS exam. These exams are mandatory, because most of the universities offers admission by considering these exam scores of candidates. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities. And at any university, you cannot get full scholarship, but while studying Ph.D you will get a stipend, through which you can manage most of your fee expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?