9th May 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?

I have almost completed 3 years of engineering in information technology.
So my question is that is there any test for the students like me to be a part of Indian Air Force?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  2. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  7. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  9. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  10. How can I join indian air force?
  11. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  13. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  14. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  15. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  17. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma computer science course
9th May 2011, 09:06 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have almost completed 3 years of engineering in information technology.
So my question is that is there any test for the students like me to be a part of Indian Air Force?
yeah for diploma holder there are opportunity available in air-force for IAF Air Man.
In AIR man in technical field for that you have to clear initial screening and after clearing this they will assign you in different fields under category 'X','Y','Z'.

AND your work involves the maintenance and testing of aircraft and flying related equipment.

you can get about the notification of exam either in Employement newspaper or in http://careerairforce.nic.in/
10th May 2011, 09:35 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?

As a diploma holder in Information Technology you can definitely apply for the Airmen 'X' and 'Y' Technical cadre examination if your age group is between 16-22 years.

Under 'X' Cadre

There are various technical cadres under Group 'X' which includes Radio Fitter,Radar Fitter,Missile Fitter (E),Missile Fitter (L),Missile Fitter (M),Workshop Fitter (B),Workshop Fitter(C),Instrument Fitter,Electrical Fitter,Airframe Fitter,Plant Maintenance Fitter (E),Plant Maintenance Fitter (M),Engine Fitter and Weapon Fitter.

Under 'Y' cadre

There are various positions included in 'Y' cadre namely Photo Technician,Safety Equipment Worker,Machinist,Mechanical Transport Technician,Air Defence System Operator,Radio Technician and Meteorological Assistant.

You can get the notification details in the following link:-Click here
27th May 2011, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?

I am persuing b.tech from information and technology branch,is there any opportunity to join flying wing in indian air force for female candidates after graduation?what are the requirements for that?
31st May 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 12th with 47% in maths,physics,chemistry.,and i joined in diploma in computer science in lateral entry (direct second year )and scored 70% .am i edigible for the INDIAN AIRFORCE ?
17th July 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,my question is that diploma complete student in etc can being as pilot .what is the procedure to do become an iaf pilot.
17th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my name is goutam kumar, son of ram lakhan prasad yadav. My father is techer in primery school. i also want a job in IAF. I have 10th in 60% ,I.Sc in 48.5%. my DOB is 3rd aug1991..have any chance for me in aif.pleace reply.on my email id.= [email protected],[email protected] m.
or my address..
name- goutam kumar
AT P.O-Birney,P.S-ganwan,distick-giridih,jharkhand
PIN CODE- 815313
phone number-9525381099
27th December 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Abhijit Patil
My Education Is Diploma in computer Engginiring
height152cm
weight44
Can i eligible For air force
1st May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir.
My self- Nehe Sanket Gorkshanath
A/p- sawargaon tal
Tal- Sangamner
dist- Ahamednagar
Education- afte 10th i was complete diploma in Information Technology . My fifth semister marks is 72%.
Ph.no.-9561549682
[email protected]
i want to do anyone job in Indian Airfource... So please give me sagession or rply on above contact's
14th June 2012, 07:05 AM
Radhakrishna143

yeah for diploma holder there are opportunity
available in air-force for IAF Air Man. In AIR man in technical field for that you have to
clear initial screening and after clearing this they
will assign you in different fields under category
'X','Y','Z'. AND your work involves the maintenance and
testing of aircraft and flying related equipment. you can get about the notification of exam either
in Employement newspaper or in http:// careerairforce.nic.in/
20th July 2012, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have comp. 4 year post deploma program.
can i join indian air force afte comp. post diploma in plastics tech.(cipet)plz reply

email:[email protected] mob: 919325613609
3rd September 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
i had completed my diploma in IT after 10th, and just now my study running in BE in IT 3rd year.
sir i want to give extra any technical or goverment or non-goverment test for taking job!!!! plz reply me which type i
give exam example like BANK, RAILWAYs etc... or any type
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?