1st October 2011, 09:20 PM
niti nadar

Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?

i want net solved question papers of last 3years of commerce paper,pls send and tel me which book to refer for that,and also how to prepare myself for the exam...thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?
  2. Previous 10 years solved question papers of AIIMS? Books to be referred for the exam?
  3. How can I prepare for CET for B.Ed in Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  4. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
  5. How can I prepare myself for Indian economic Service Examination? Last 10 years question papers with books to be referred?
  6. Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  7. How to prepare for AFCAT exam? Books to be referred?
  8. Last 10 years ONGC solved question papers for finance specialization? Books to be referred?
  9. Books to be referred for AFMC exam? Last 10 year question papers?
  10. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Books to be referred to become an SI? Previous years solved question papers?
  12. Last 5 years question papers and the details of the books to be referred for the mains exam?
  13. How to prepare for civil judge exam? Solved question papers for the same?
  14. How to prepare for Civil Judge Exam? Solved question papers?
  15. Last 10 years TANCET M.E.(Civil) question papers and books to be referred?
  16. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 5 years for ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  17. Previous years question papers for ACIO Grade II exam? Books to be referred?
  18. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
1st November 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?

last year commerce paper with solved question for netset exam
1st November 2011, 09:29 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?

Hello friend

Paper I containing the General Aptitude,for this you may study the Barrons's, R.S. Agarwal etc......

Paper II contain the Core paper means in case of you there are Commerce units such as :

1:Business Environment,
2:Financial Management & Accounting
3:Business Accounting
4:Business Statistics & Data Processing
5:Business Management
6:Marketing Management
7:Financial Management
8:HR Management
9:Banking & Financial Institutes
10:International Business

Reference Books:

1:E-commerce and M-commerce Technologies

2:CIW Site & ECommerce Design Study Guide

3:Encyclopedia of Mobile Computing and Commerce - IGI Global

4:Advanced Topics in Electronic Commerce

5:The Social and Cognitive Impacts of e-Commerce on Modern Organizations etc...

Try these books,and keep knowledge in General Knowledge ,General Awareness ,Current Affairs ,then I think you will clear these type of exams.

Good luck.
28th November 2011, 12:10 PM
fazsaf

Default Re: Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?

actually i want to ask being commerce (accounts) student which elective we need to choose and why?
28th November 2011, 12:11 PM
fazsaf

i wnt latest net (commerce paper-iii) papers pls send it to me
22nd December 2011, 11:45 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niti nadar View Post
i want net solved question papers of last 3years of commerce paper,pls send and tel me which book to refer for that,and also how to prepare myself for the exam...thank you....

Past Papers of UGC NET Commerce

UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) exam is conducted twice a year by the UGC in the months of June and December..

I have attached a few past papers of UGC NET Commerce along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

For more info on UGC NET Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
12th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I want solve the question paper of commerce Human Resource management - paper III in last 5 years
21st May 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

please give me the last 5 year question paper of SETexam.
9th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

please send me the last 5years question papers with answer for SETexam
15th July 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

please send me the last 6 years question papers with answer for net exam
14th February 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

im studying in mcom... wat are the books to b referred n wats d title of paper 1 book
2nd October 2013, 08:33 PM
kartikjasoliya

Default Re: needs of Solved question

i needs of last 10 years solved question paper of st. 12th of Gujarat board. so please send as soon as earlier

thanking you. . .
12th October 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

im studying MIB.When i'll write the slet and net
12th November 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i want question papers of last 9 yrs of NET COMMERCE exam?
12th November 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i want question papers of last 9 yrs of NET COMMERCE exam?
23rd November 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

pls send me a soiution for last 5 yrs for accounts
27th November 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me solved SET maharashtra COMMERCE question papers and answer key from 2004 till 2013
thanks
10th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Final account format
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?