25th May 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission?

can u please tell me the previous years ques paper for the entrance of pantnagar university....for post graduate admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for MCA Entrance Exam of G B Pantnagar University?
  2. Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University and Punjab University
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  4. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
  5. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  6. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Previous years MSc Mathematics entrance question papers of university of Delhi
  9. Previous year question papers for B.Sc mathematics admission in Himachal Pradesh university
  10. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers?
  11. Which course is better to take in terms of getting campus placement and good salary between B.Sc Agriculture and B.Tech Food technology?
  12. University of Hyderabad, Ph. D in Statistics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. LLM from NLU entrance exam previous year question papers?
  14. Nirma University Institute of Management Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous years question papers for MA history entrance exam for Delhi University -- [New]
  16. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) BioChemistry - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous year question papers of BHU entrance exam for admission in M.Sc(Chemistry)?
  18. How to get admission in M.Sc. course in Pantnagar?
3rd June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission?

ENTRENCE EXAM PAPER FOR PANTNAGAR UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
17th July 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission?

i can't find the previous years exam papers of gb pant university(pantnagar) for b.sc.(agriculture).can you help me on this?
30th January 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

please sent bsc ag previous entrance exam paper
20th February 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir can u send me the sloved question papr for pg in botany of entrance exam
24th February 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

you plz tel me the last date for B.SC entrance...
31st March 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir can u send me bsc agriculture prev.year entrance exam paper
11th April 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year paper
18th April 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir plzzz send me previous year question paper of agriculture examination
18th April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir plzz send me prev. year ques papers of agriculture examination
29th April 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,plese mera admision kisi prakar bhu bsc ag me karawa dijia
3rd May 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i am unable to find previous year b.sc pantnagar entrance exam question paper...............plz send it to my e-mail id [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous solve question paper of bsc & my sub pcb
6th May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me bsc ag entrance sample papers nd my sub is pcm for undergraduate
9th May 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m u
nable to find the question paper of bsc pantnagar my sub is pcb so plz send the question paper in my email id [email protected]
14th May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

where i could found previous year entrance paper of B-SC agriculture pantnagar.
19th May 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir
plzz tell me m.sc computer science application form in g.b pant nagar university in my email-id [email protected]
19th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir please pease send me a bsc model paper at [email protected] AT FACEBOOK
21st May 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want question paper for the entrance of g.b.pant for pg admission.my paper code is pcm.
23rd May 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i want previous question paper for entrance of g.b.pant for ug admission. my code is pcm
27th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous paper for entrance of g.b. pant nagar university for MCA admission,mye mail id is [email protected]
27th May 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i want previous entrance exam paper for life sciences in pg admission at pantnagar university
30th May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can u send me privious yr question paper of bsc agriculture pantnagar
4th December 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how do i get msc entrance papers of last 5 years
5th December 2012, 12:41 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission?

PATNAGAR Entrance Exam Papers

Patnagar conducts every year it's exam for M.Sc in Agriculture. Pattern of this exam consists of Objective questions.

It includes 1. Reasoning Ability ,2. Agriculture ,3. Hindi Bhasha,4. English Language, 5. Science and 6.Mathematics

You will not find any question papers on internet. For this you have to refer book published by Arihant

Details of these books are

Regards
Deepak kumar
18th December 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

how did i get last five years question papers of b.sc. in agriculuture pantnagar university
24th December 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What r the scope after 12 in the field of agriculture,,,,,,,,>>>>> with biology .......
27th March 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous sample paper of previous paper of entrence test........with streem PCB
4th April 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

previous year question paper for the entrance of Pantnagar University for UG admission?
15th April 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

from where i will get the phd(management) entrance previous years question papers?
4th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

PREVIOUS U.G QUESTION PAPER
8th May 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i need previous five years ques papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the UG admission?
25th May 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, its really hard to predict the pattern of ur question paper, please provide atlesat one paper for the convinience...........
25th May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous years undergraduate question paper of GB Pant university at [email protected]
25th May 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir plzz snd me 5 years question papers for the entrance of pantnagar university for under graduate programme
30th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

send me previous year question paper for entrance in bsc pantnagar unioversity

[email protected]
1st June 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

send me previous year question paper of bsc ag entrance exam on [email protected]
1st June 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

send me previous year question paper of bsc entrance exam on [email protected]
9th July 2013, 10:27 AM
priy@ singh

my registration form of gb pantnagar was rejected due to absence of my domoclie... I want to give one more tym entrance to get admission in this college... plz.. can u send me some preparation material and the book I should refer for studying ,, my email id is .. [email protected]
22nd September 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

sir plz show the entrance syllabus of m.sc. of pantnagar university?
16th November 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

mohana, i apply msc medical physics
iwant jipmer last10 years question send my id [email protected]
1st February 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

send me previous year question paper of B.SC agriculture....i m unable to find it
plzz plz snd me
my gmail [email protected]
8th February 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question papers of P.hd. Seed Science & Technology of G.B.Pant university...I m unable to find.. . plz plz send me...
my Id. [email protected]
6th March 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous entram exam paper for msc level in my id [email protected]
26th March 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I want to get sample question papers of pantnagar university for Bsc food tech with stream PCB or suggest me some best reference book if possible
I really need it,pls help me out
7th May 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

my daugther is trying to give exam in pant university examination and want previous year question paper to see them the standard of exam
11th October 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that ,i have a best book to prepare for GB pant university in hindi version?????(student of 12th class).
12th December 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for msc botany entrance...2015 admsns.....plzzz tell me on [email protected]
30th March 2015, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me the previous years question papers for B.S.C entrance exam of GBP university. My e-mail is [email protected]
8th April 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me entrance exam question paper of pantnagar bsc 2014 for PCM group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?