10th January 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?

i will be b.com graduate this year . i want to do m.com from punjab university . can you tell me what is the m.com entrance exam date for punjab university? i am hoping i will score 65% or above in aggregate of b.com. . i also want to know which is the best college for m.com other then punjab university . also tell me the criteria to apply for the entrance exam this year? thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  2. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  3. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  4. From where to get MSE entrance exam forms from Punjab University?
  5. Date of Microbiology in B.S entrance exam in Punjab University? Books to refer for preparation?
  6. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply online for B.Ed course?
  8. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  12. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  13. Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab? -- [New]
  14. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  15. What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  16. Best colleges in Punjab offering lateral entry in Punjab?
  17. What is the last date for application of Punjab PMT entrance exam?
  18. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
29th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?

I want to know what is the date of M.com entrance exam of Punjab university Chandigarh thanks
3rd April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?

what is the date of M.com entrance exam for Punjab university?
3rd April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

e: What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?

I want to know what is the date of M.com entrance exam of Punjab university Chandigarh thanks

[email protected]
16th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi...i will be b.com graduate this year...i m hoping that i will score 63% aggregate marks in b.com..can you tell me the date of entrance exam in punjab univesity foe m.com.
29th April 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TEL ME YHE BEST BOOK FOR M.COM ENTRANCE TEST FOR PUNJAB UNIVERSITY AND EXACT SYLLABUS FOR IT.......THANX

[email protected]
30th April 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

tell me the date about m.com entrance exam punjab university
6th May 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the best book for the enterence test and exact syllabus of it
11th May 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exact syllabus for m.com entrance
12th May 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

plzz telll me dATE OF M.COM IN DU ND PU
13th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

when will entrance test held of m.com and last date of submission of application form?
14th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to give entrance exam for m.com for regular student whether scoring 70% marks in B.com ???
15th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Wat is d date of enterance of m.com in pu?...... n wat is the procedure of fillng the form?.....wat is the last date of fillng the form....?
1st June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what's the date of M.Com entrance under punjab university????????
1st June 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

whats the procedure for m.com correspondence from p.u?
24th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is date of correspondence date of m com for pu
7th July 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for m.com correspondence from punjab university chandigarh?
28th August 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell me may i do m.com from p.u after 3 year gap or not if yes then then me elgibility for admission in m.com
3rd February 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know about the entrance test of M.com in punjab university?
1st April 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Pls tel me abt d entrance of m.com in punjab university... its procedure nd date of registration
10th April 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Please tel me about the entrance of m.com in punjab university... its procedure and date of registration
28th April 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

When will the Entrance test for M.com under Punjab University Chandigarh???
24th May 2014, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the details about M.com under Panjab University Chandigarh. Admission, entrance exam date and fees.
18th September 2014, 03:14 AM
hillang yani

Post Re: What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?

May I know detail about entrance exam for Mcom in punjab university chandiary
7th May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?