14th July 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I choose between automobile and mechanical if my specialization is earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines?

Which engg should I choose for doing my specialization in earth drilling equiments,cranes n other heavy machines??
Automobile Or Mechanical?

25th September 2015, 06:27 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Which specialization should I choose between automobile and mechanical if my specialization is earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines?

Everybody having the different liking and interest towards the fields.It is nice to see your interest towards the earth moving vehicle, and other heavy vehical.

Automobile deals with the information of all vehicles. Mechanical deals with the inner area. It deals with the mechanisms of all kind of vehicle. It gives the deep knowledge of other vehicles and mechanical machines Also.

So you must go for the mechanical engineering rather than going for the automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?