14th July 2011, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Which exam should I choose to do specialization in earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines? Should I do Automobile or Mechanical?

Which engg should I choose for doing my specialization in earth drilling equiments,cranes n other heavy machines??
Automobile Or Mechanical?

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization should I choose between automobile and mechanical if my specialization is earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines?
  2. Which engineering to choose for specialization in Earth Drilling Equipment's, Cranes and other heavy machines? Should I choose Automobile or Mechanical?
  3. Which stream in MBA is suitable for B.E IT fresher?
  4. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  5. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  7. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  8. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  10. Which branch should I select in engineering after scoring 95% in intermediate?
  11. Should I choose Mechanical, Automobile, IT and Telecommunication?
  12. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career? -- [New]
  13. How to do Engineering? Which stream should I prefer?
  14. How to do short term drilling course after completing mechanical engineering?
  15. Which specialization should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  17. Possibility to study M.Tech(Robotics) for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  18. Which specialization should I choose in M.Tech? What are the career opportunities?
11th October 2015, 12:57 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Which exam should I choose to do specialization in earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines? Should I do Automobile or Mechanical?

You do not have to do any exam to get the excel in the knowledge of heavy duty machines.You have to do the engineering course for it.You have to do the B.E./B.tech course.

The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have a +2 course from a recognised board with good percentile in the PCM background.

As you are telling that you are interested in the cranes, and other heavy earth moving vehicle area so for it the mechanical branch will be more suits. Mechanical branch deals with the detailed knowledge of motor rotor and all the basic equipments and the function of each machine and vehicle.
11th October 2015, 05:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I choose to do specialization in earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines? Should I do Automobile or Mechanical?

If you wish to work with heavy machines like cranes, drilling machines, then engineering is the best course for you to choose. Here in the field of engineering, you can choose among various branches like Mechanical, Civil, Automobile, Production, etc.

The best among them will be Mechanical or Civil Engineering. As after completion of this course, you can get your job in Oil Companies or Automobile Companies.

For getting admission in Engineering course, you must opt Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects in your 10+2 standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?