23rd February 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?

Sir/Mam,

I am harsha pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering. after completion of 4 years i would like to do specialization in automobile engineering MS in USA. so please inform me about percentage required in engineering, GRE, TOEFL and also kindly explain the procedure to study MS in US in detailed..

thanQ sir

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  2. Which is the best course after ITI?
  3. Colleges offering B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  4. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  6. Which is more preferable, either B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) and M.Tech(automobile engineering) or B.Tech(automobile engineering) and M.Tech(Automobile engineering)? What's the difference between them?
  7. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  8. Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?
  9. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  10. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Which country is suitable for future studies in automobile Engineering in Europe or USA?
  13. M.Tech cut off for VJTI Mumbai?
  14. Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Which course to select to become an automobile engineer? Is there any good scope in automobile engineering in USA?
  16. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  17. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
24th February 2015, 11:21 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?

First, you should complete your GRE and TOEFL exams, by the end of fourth year. So, that you can go for MS immediately, after the completion of your Engineering. After completing your GRE and TOEFL exams, you should select some universities, which are offering specialization in Automobile Engineering, and you should apply for admission at those universities, by sending your application along with your following documents.
->Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport copy
->GRE and TOEFL Test scores
After completing this procedure, you will receive admission letter from the universities within 4-5 weeks, if your application is accepted.

GRE:-
GRE exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal
Reasoning.It is conducted for 340 marks.

Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.

Exam pattern:-(120 marks)
This exam will be based on the following sections
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?