6th May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Which is better stream to study in PhD for MCA candidate

Sir
I want to know the process of doing PhD.
I am pursuing MCA in 6th semester and
I want to go for PhD course.
So, which stream is good for me?

9th May 2015, 08:01 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better stream to study in PhD for MCA candidate

There are two major specialization courses that directly bring you to the unlimited knowledge of computer work which are - Computer Science and Computer Application.

If you enter both of these streams then you will find many other specialization subjects in both software and hardware field and except all these things, you can go for languages specialization in PhD because if you have good knowledge of languages then you may establish a very good career in India without any problem and when PhD will be earned then nothing would be better than this so you need to choose any one of these specialization subjects carefully because specialization in PhD would bring many opportunities to you.

If possible then go to a university and meet the head of the department of computer science and request them so suggest you some better options at this level so they may guide you better because they are experienced and have seen many changes in their time that is why taking advice would be the best way to choose specialization.

One more thing is there comes when it is the case of selection, you need to see your interest in depth means if you are interested in languages then go for languages specialization, if you want to learn more about software making then you need to choose that because both of these fields are unlimited and may be the best option of your career.

Getting specialization in hardware will not be a wrong choice because there are many opportunities further but some other related to the network such as security network, server management and other things might be very good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?