11th July 2011, 01:39 AM
waseem2159

Is Sri Krishnadevarya University DEC approved? Can I pursue masters abroad?

Hi i would like to do B.A or B.COM from SKU (sri krishnadevarya university) but i don't know is it Dec approved or not ?? and is i can able to pursue my masters in abroad on this distance degree ??? Few said that the distance degree is not even valid for BPO job's is it true ???

9th December 2011, 05:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Sri Krishnadevarya University DEC approved? Can I pursue masters abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseem2159 View Post
Hi i would like to do B.A or B.COM from SKU (sri krishnadevarya university) but i don't know is it Dec approved or not ?? and is i can able to pursue my masters in abroad on this distance degree ??? Few said that the distance degree is not even valid for BPO job's is it true ???
Dear Friend,

Sri Krishnadevarya University (SKU), Anantpur, is approved by Distance Education Course (DEC).

If you want to pursue your Masters abroad, you must score good percentage in your Bachelor's Degree. Apart from your Bachelors Degree you will also require to pass GRE or any aptitude test before you get admission in any university in any country.

No, it is not true that Distance courses are not eligible for BPO industry. Even if you are Higher Secondary pass from any Institute, you qualify to appear for BPO interviews.

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?