30th November 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is Sri Shankaracharya Engineering College, Bhilai (CG) approved by AICTE for ECE stream?

Dear Sir, I want to know that whether Sri Shankaracharya Engineering College , Bhilai (C G) is approved by AICTE for Electronics & Communication Engineering .
please reply soon...

22nd May 2012, 09:02 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Sri Shankaracharya Engineering College, Bhilai (CG) approved by AICTE for ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to know that whether Sri Shankaracharya Engineering College , Bhilai (C G) is approved by AICTE for Electronics & Communication Engineering .
please reply soon...

Sri Shankaracharya Engineering College, Bhilai is managed by Sri Gangajali Education Society, Bhilai. It is constituted under provision of statute 28, framed under M.P. Vishwavidhyalaya Adhinium 1973 and AICTE act. The Governing body comprises of the representatives of the Society, Nominees of Technical University (CSVTU), Bhilai.
2nd July 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Sri Shankaracharya Engineering College, Bhilai (CG) approved by AICTE for ECE stream?

Sir i hv got 53 marks in cgpet. Can i get any branch in shri shankara college
22nd July 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Does E.C.E. branch has scope in c.g.
?
25th July 2012, 08:15 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

i Shankaracharya Engineering College, Bhilai is managed by Sri Gangajali Education Society, Bhilai. It is constituted under provision of statute 28, framed under M.P. Vishwavidhyalaya Adhinium 1973 and AICTE act. The Governing body comprises of the representatives of the Society, Nominees of Technical University (CSVTU), Bhilai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?