4th January 2012, 06:15 PM
Jain Rupal

What is the scope for 2 years experience IT professional? I have completed my B.E in IT

Hi,
Please let me know what is the scope for 2 years experienced I.T professional. I have completed my B.E in I.T.

Thanks & Regards,
Rupal

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  2. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  3. Will doing internship for a year will be helpful for the diploma student in future or not?
  4. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
  5. How to join CS course if I am 29 years old with 6 years of experience in Human Resource?
  6. Solved question papers of ICSI executive level
  7. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  8. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  9. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  10. Which institute will be good for pursuing CFA course(Distance/Regular)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Software field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in the year 2010 and with 2 years of experience as IT Recruiter?
  12. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?
  13. Whether I have planned right to do MBA from IIM-A after BBA?
  14. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  15. Am I eligible to join ICSI Executive/Professional course being a 53 years old Government Officer? -- [New]
  16. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  17. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  18. Can I do CFA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
14th April 2015, 09:23 PM
anju777

Default Re: What is the scope for 2 years experience IT professional? I have completed my B.E in IT

List of BBA Colleges in Bhilai:

1.Shiva college
2.Sai College
3.Rungta college of Information Technology
4.Bilai Institute of Technology
5.Rungta college of Engineering & Technology
6.KD Rungta college of science & Technology
7.Shri Shankaracharya Engineering college
8.GD Rungta college of Engineering & Technology
9.Bhilai Nair Samajam College
10.Rungta college of Pharmaceutical sciences & Research
11.Agrasen Industrial training centre
16th May 2015, 12:46 AM
kalo 4

Default Re: What is the scope for 2 years experience IT professional? I have completed my B.E in IT

Top best BBA Colleges in Bhilai:-

Rungta college of Engineering & Technology

Shiva college

Sai College

GD Rungta college of Engineering & Technology

Bhilai Nair Samajam College

KD Rungta college of science & Technology

Bilai Institute of Technology

Shri Shankaracharya Engineering college
10th June 2015, 12:20 AM
Unstoppable 0

Best BBA Colleges in Bhilai..........

Shri Shankaracharya Engineering college
KD Rungta college of science & Technology
Bhilai Nair Samajam College
GD Rungta college of Engineering & Technology
Shiva college
Rungta college of Engineering & Technology
Sai College
Bilai Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?