21st August 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Komal Panchal. I am 26 year old. I have done BCA & M.Sc.(I.T.) from Maharshi Dyanand University Rohtak, Haryana. I want to be a Government computer teacher.How can I apply for Government computer teacher. Please advise me..

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of forms for LLB from MDU?
  2. What should I do? I have done MBA from Sikkam Manipal university? I have done MCA from Maharshi Dayanand university, Rohtak and having one year work experience as computer lecturer at JAT college, Rohtak. Currently I am living at NCR
  3. Which are the colleges affiliated by Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak?
  4. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission form for MDU LLB in Faridabad?
  6. Time table of B.Ed exam of Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak?
  7. Is Srinagar school of management and technology affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand University Haryana?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Phil in English after pursuing M.A in English from MDU?
  9. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?
  10. Time Table of B.A. 2nd year examination conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?
  11. Which colleges in Haryana offers B.Sc. Honors course admission?
  12. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is SSM college of engineering and technology in Kashmir affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University in Haryana?
  15. List oF NCTE approved open universities? I want to take D.Ed course
  16. Universities which offer direct admission in PhD(Visual Arts) for NET qualified candidate?
  17. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  18. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)?
21st August 2016, 10:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?

First of all you must have B.Ed qualification along with your degrees to become eligible for teaching jobs. For government school teacher job you need to crack TET/CTET.

After clearing TET/CTET you can apply for government school teaching vacancies according to your qualification. Selection will be on merit.
21st August 2016, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?

First of all you must have B.Ed qualification along with your degrees to become eligible for teaching jobs. For government school teacher job you need to crack TET/CTET.
After clearing TET/CTET you can apply for government school teaching vacancies according to your qualification. Selection will be on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?