1st April 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission form for MDU LLB in Faridabad?

can i get admition form for mdullb in faridabad...pelase tell me if i can get

Related Questions:
  1. Seat available in Faridabad for admission in M.Ed from MDU, Rohtak?
  2. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  3. Last date of submission of forms for LLB from MDU?
  4. Best colleges under MDU for MCA? Which is better between DAV Faridabad, World College of technology and Institute of Management and Technology Faridabad
  5. Date of exam and forms for LLB entrance exam from MDU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date of submission of entrance exam form for LLB from MDU?
  7. Any university in Faridabad providing Ph.D(in Commerce) from MDU Rohtak?
  8. Can i be eligible for admission in PG course from MDU? I want to take admission in PG course distance learning from MDU -- [New]
  9. What should I do to join B.Ed 1 year correspondence course in MDU? Is there any colleges of MDU in Noida? From where to get the forms?
  10. How may I migrate after B.Tech 1st semester from Kurukshetra university to MDU, Rohtak or any private university?
  11. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  12. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  13. Will I get admission in MDU Rohtak after scoring 44.6% marks in B.Com?
  14. From where can I get the forms of Judicial in Faridabad?
  15. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  16. Will I get admission in LLB after passing BCA?
  17. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  18. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
6th June 2012, 05:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission form for MDU LLB in Faridabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admition form for mdullb in faridabad...pelase tell me if i can get
The Institute of Law and Research, Faridabad, affiliated to the MD University offers 5 years integrated LLb and 3 years LLb programs. In order to be eligible candidate must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam i,e. for 5 years LLb candidate must have scored 45% in the +2 level from a recognized board and for the 3 years LLb candidate must have scored 45% in the bachelors degree program from a recognized University.

Forms can be downloaded from the official website of the The Institute of Law and Research, Faridabad.

For Information regarding the Form and Admission procedure one may also contact the following Helpline No.: 09899308092, 09811783161, 09015055311.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?