24th February 2010, 10:12 PM
vibha gupta

Is SRM university good for doing M.Tech? Which are the other university conducting separate entrance exam for M.Tech course?

i want to take addmission in M.tech 2010.i did'nt appear in GATE exam and want to know about s.r.m university bcoz it conduct separate entrence exam.
it is good/bad/avg university for M.Tech or any other university ??if other university is better from it then also tell me. reply plz plz plz

Related Questions:
  1. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  2. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  3. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  4. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  5. Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech
  6. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  7. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  8. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  9. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  10. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  11. MG University Engineering College AICTE approved?
  12. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  13. Should i take admission in M.Tech or Job after doing MCA and clearing M.Tech entrance exam of Banasthali University? Placement details of this university?
  14. SRM university mtech ECE entrance exam previous papers for SRMEEE exam?
  15. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  16. What are the placement opportunities in M.Tech? I have attended SRMEEE
  17. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]

7th May 2011, 05:34 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is SRM university good for doing M.Tech? Which are the other university conducting separate entrance exam for M.Tech course?

Well of course SRM University is on of the best Universities in India which is under the Section 3 of UGC Act.You can go through the fee structure and other details in the University Website

SRM University-click here

Well if you can afford for the fee then everything is well and good.There are many other Universities equivalent to the SRM University.They are:-
Amrutha University
Vellore Institute of Technology

You can even try out for State level admission entrance test exam.There are some Government colleges which you can try out for like:-
Andhra University
Osmania University.

7th May 2011, 08:00 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Red face Re: Is SRM university good for doing M.Tech? Which are the other university conducting separate entrance exam for M.Tech course?

ya,SRM university is one of the top instiuttions in india....

it ranks best in placement program,conducting for students...

other best universities

-->vellore institute of technology

-->sathyabama university

-->vels university

u can also try private colleges to seek admission...

regards
<yogi>

18th May 2011, 11:28 PM
Atul1090

Default Re: Is SRM university good for doing M.Tech? Which are the other university conducting separate entrance exam for M.Tech course?

Dear All
I am BE(ECE) Graduate.
Recently I have attended SRMEEE-2011(Enterance exam for SRM-chennai university) .I got rank 145 in ECE branch.

Now i want know about Placement in Mtech of this university.
does this university is good for placement????????????????.

Also studies quality?.
If anyone know about this university.than plz reply

[email protected]

25th May 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear All
I am BE(ECE) Graduate.
Recently I have attended SRMEEE-2011(Enterance exam for SRM-chennai university) .I got rank 145 in ECE branch.

Now i want know about Placement in Mtech of this university.
does this university is good for placement????????????????.

Also studies quality?.
If anyone know about this university.than plz reply

27th June 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

srm university is just average...........

23rd July 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

will it be good to do M.TECH. in CAD from srm?plz reply.

10th April 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I like to join in Srm university for Doing M.Tech Cse , i refered the fees structure and other facilities etc , But i don't know about the placements for M.TEch Cse there still ,
i am confused about the placements , whether it will be good to join in srm ?

if anyone know about this university.than plz reply
Email:[email protected]

19th May 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to do my Mtech in SRM university.. whether it is good for Mtech .... howz the placements for Mtech .. can anyone help me out of this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, plz... lz.... plzz................

19th January 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to do the M.Tech.... can u please mail the good universities

Email: [email protected]

3rd May 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified in gate 2013 with AIR 22734 in ECE in Gen category ..plz suggest me good colleges in karnataka and TN..PLZ reply

14th June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Iam ece student!!!!my vitmee rank for m.tech is 1753 will i get a seat in vit?i even wrote srmee and got 125 ank? which one will i get? which is the best

22nd June 2013, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

As i am getting admission for M-tech(VLSI) in Nirma and Srm both so which university should i preferred so i can get a very good placements pls let me know on my email id [email protected] or [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?