25th December 2012, 01:07 PM
subashri R

Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech

Hi all,

I am B.tech IT-2009.I would like to join M.tech -2013.

Now i want know about Placement in Mtech of this university.
does SRM university is good for placement? or some other.

Which is best?Kindly suggest.

to this mail [email protected]

1st May 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech

does srm is good university for M.tech in CAD subject........and can also provide placements...waiting eagerly to get reply at [email protected]
8th May 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech

Hi.. Can you please suggest if SRM has good placement options for B.Tech , with appropriate ROI .. ??

Are there any good number of companies coming for recruitment in Mech , Civil and Electronics OR just that large number of comoanies come in Computer Science/IT ?

What is the highest and least package available?

Please guide!

Thanks
Reshma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?