25th November 2011, 08:28 AM
sa-28

Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?

Hi ..i'm currently living in karnataka from past 9yrs but i belong from from jharkhand and i have an ST certificate of jharkhand, is that ST certificate of jharkhand valid in karnataka (CET) or should i make a new one which is from karnataka,or ST reservation is only for ST's students which belong from karnataka...tell me the procedure as soon as possible....

25th July 2012, 08:23 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?

Understand only one thing i.e. there is different quota system (reserved seats), for students having state domicile certificate and the other for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
If you have a ST certificate you would be able to apply in the reserved category for SC/ST/OBC candidates. The ST certificate of Jharkand will be valid in Karnataka, if it has been procured from the Office of the State Government or Government of India.
25th July 2012, 09:14 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?

respected sir/mam,

NO, St certificate of jharkhand is not valid for Karnataka CET

certificate eligibility is only upto that state only from where you have done CET

NO, seat reservation for ST candidate not belong to CET exam from where you have given
it is only reserverd for CET candidate may be of any state
17th February 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Do sc/st candidates of other state have 50% reservation in comedk this year?????
25th November 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Are West Beggal SC certificate can use be in KCET for reservation seat ? as i am studying here since 1st Std.
10th September 2020, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Jharkhand open school 12th certificate is valid in Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?